💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga explains “Fame is prison” tweet tonight during Jazz and piano

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Sometimes she posts song lyrics before an album.  So, maybe this is or isn't going to be on an album. Some people are quite put off by it, some are more understanding, and some just don't care either way.

It always seems a shame that she feels like she can't mingle with people, when there are so many people that would freely like to mingle with her. But I suppose she starts to believe that everyone wants something from her, a picture, a video of the chat, something signed to sell, another notch on their "I met Gaga" counter, a solution to their personal problems, to take advantage of her for their gain somehow, some way.

Stans don't treat her like a random person. But she is both is a random person, and specific person all in the same person. :shrug:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hardcore1996
On 10/27/2019 at 3:44 AM, LilyLark said:

Weirdly enough, Gaga's tweet made me think of Lil Kim since she was in the news recently. I know there were legitimate reasons she had some minor plastic surgery in the beginning, but I can't help but wonder if the pressure of fame and constant comments on her appearance is what drove her to keep going back and back to the plastic surgeon. There's definitely a dehumanization aspect to fame.

this is totally off topic but the reason why kim looks the way she does know is an ex of her’s beat her half to death the day after she got a nose job and her nose has been pretty much unsavable since

Lord Temptation
4 hours ago, Fresco said:

Why? Big houses aren't scary. If you are the only person in the house, then you are the only person in the house.  Period. She has dogs, winds blow, changes in humidity and pressure sometimes cause things to creak. But those things happen in small houses too.

No they’re not scary, but when you’ve lived through sexual assault and having people stalk you for a living it can definitely be isolating. Plus I’m she she always has her Haus team coming and visiting, family and friends, so she’s never really alone.

I think this  may have been a reaction to the fall and all the attention it got. She handled that extremely well though  so she should be proud. I am.

Archived