💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga explains “Fame is prison” tweet tonight during Jazz and piano

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

This didn't even need to be explained. They've heard that metaphor bedore, understand what was meant, and will continue to hear it until they die. The thing is, it was the right opportunity to get a few likes/rts and feel better about themselves, like it is with all these "internet activist".

@Spartacus   

People talking about her fortune, since when did she even complain about being rich? Thinking being rich would automatically make you happy is so naive. As somebody who was miserable for years, I can tell you you can't put a price on that and I wouldn't exchange it with all the millions in the world! Ain't worth the isolation, not knowing who loves me for me, everybody having a say in my life, the stress, not doing, saying , or going wherever I want to! Absolutely not!

I am actually happy that she's opening up and I hope she never stops (if you don't limr it, ignore it, life's too short to be nasty!) . We all know what hapoens when you let all in and try to deceit people ... numb the pain with alcohol, drugs etc. like all the other celebrities. And the thing is if they do hurt or kill themselves, these people would be the first to post the "RIPs" and "omg we should be here for one another :ohno: sending prayers!".

But y'all fave is strong as hell, she'll be alright!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madling
46 minutes ago, LG6IsComing said:

Cool. Then she can shut up.

Oh no, she has as much right to state her feelings on HER social media or at HER concert as she wants. If it makes you this angry then unfollow 😉

LGMonster95

I don't think she's necessary sad about what she says but she wants more to bring awareness about Fame being isolating which is true, social interaction is a thing that she loves. After a decade of being famous I think she's aware about everything that comes with it, the positives and negatives and she can express her feelings about it. Shame on everyone who blames her for this, if you have money and fame that doesn't suddenly mean ur life is perfect and should not talk about ur struggles because others has it worse, in that case none of us should also complain about our daily lifes because other people doesn't even have homes and so on. I think she's overall happy and you can see that on her Enigma shows, she's just in one of those moments when you are like "I know some things sucks in my life but life moves on, I got to keep moving and enjoy the good parts"

skedaddleBItCh
4 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Ms. The Fame knew what she was getting herself into so... :coffee:

Goddamnit:fail:

Stop it

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

skedaddleBItCh

The Tweet isn't even something needed to explain. It's just logic! :fail:

Fame ≠ Happiness

Can be:

Fame = More Danger

Fame = Dark Thoughts

Fame = More Pressure

Fame = Deteriorating Relationships

These factors make a person feel suffocated from all the things they'll go through, feeling caged from being happy, thus, the term "prison"

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Lextyr97
5 hours ago, Spartacus said:

I never wanted the “Excuse me no,” reaction back more than I do right now

ImpossiblePrincess

“I’m stalked for a living, it’s legal”

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

2 hours ago, LG6IsComing said:

sorry but this really annoys me. she has money, she is doing something she loves, and she is healthy. some people have no money, have no family, are stuck in horrible jobs, and Gaga is complaining? I don't care if you don't get to talk to fit guys in bars anymore. Get over yourself. Indeed, cry me a river darling.

The fck? Just because she's """priveleged""" doesn't mean she doesn't have the right to complain. Whatever your status are, you will always have something to "complain" about. That's just how life is. 

Seems like you're equating her longing for people to other's longing for financial success. They are extremely different. So your "woke" statement is irrelevant. 

I hate it when a person invalidates other's feeling without realizing the context.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Daylight Jokers
3 hours ago, LG6IsComing said:

sorry but this really annoys me. she has money, she is doing something she loves, and she is healthy. some people have no money, have no family, are stuck in horrible jobs, and Gaga is complaining? I don't care if you don't get to talk to fit guys in bars anymore. Get over yourself. Indeed, cry me a river darling.

Money isn't everything. I was broke af in college but I was happier then. I work at home and not having the time to socialize with people DOES TAKE A TOLL ON YOUR MENTAL HEALTH. It also annoys me that people can just easily invalidate celebrities' feelings just cuz they have money. Money isn't everything and it doesn't solve everything.

Chromaticunt

She really could make it very easy for herself and just quit. I hate to see her feel like she's imprisoned and can't experience normal human interaction anymore. If it hurts her that much, and she doesn't feel that money is important, she should just settle down with someone, start a family and fade into obscurity.  She could still perform at dive bars if she wanted, just like she said she would if she wasn't famous. But at least she wouldn't feel like she is trapped anymore. She could just enjoy being a normal person but still perform for a living, maybe under a different stage name.

Of course that's never going to happen because she loves the acclaim, the power, the money, and being an award-winning superstar.  That's why I take her complaints about fame with a pinch of salt. It's not like she's a royal family member who is born into fame and can't escape. She could make the choice to leave it all behind, but instead she chooses ventures like Vegas and Haus Labs and A Star is Born that propel her further into this all-encompassing megastar. 

I do feel sorry for her, I really do. It must be very lonely. But as long as she continues this fame venture, my sympathy only extends so far, sorry. :neyde:

Teal Ambition

I mean, it was pretty obvious what she meant with the tweet :selena: but clearly she had to clarify this because people took it literal and out of hand :saladga:

anyways, I could have all the money in the world and I would never want to be a celebrity, tbh it sounds awful and I would never be able to live like that 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

nodandsmile

And if she wants to communicate more with people, twitter definitely ain't the place as she can see ...

6 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Ok I keep seeing this but do you really *ever* know? Like, she went from nobody to world’s biggest pop star in, like, 18 months. That’s crazy. Add to that, maybe you can understand cerebrally what it means but you’d never quite know experientially until it happens. Does anyone think that she thought she’d develop anxiety to *talking to people outside her home or on the street*? No. Fact is that while, yes, she knew what came with fame, it’s not really something you can fully understand until it’s already crashing into you.

It’s very clear in the early Fame stuff that she was loving and enjoying the fame. The parties, reporters, people obsessed with her. Then give it a few months and it began to wear on her psyche and woop there’s TFM in which she expresses the anxieties she’d begun experiencing from fame, the flip side. And this happens with artist after artist. I’ve thought about how Lizzo will take it when it starts to get to her because she’s doing that same early Gaga attitude of loving every minute and riding the wave (which you should enjoy btw).

I think we can say with a fair sureness that no one knows what they’re actually getting into or how famous they will be.

Borislshere

This is why I love this Jazz show far more than enigma. Look at how comfortable she is up there openly talking to the audience about the way she feels. She just looks so at home. 

Archived