Next Megarate   

62 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Melodrama - Lorde
    • 1989 - Taylor Swift

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
9 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Thank you @Anveeroy for hosting! :kiss: Even though Lover should have been #1. :saladga:

Sorry I missed the live ceremony, we are at the beach. 

Aww, thank you! I hope you had fun!

Myrtle beach, right? When I was in the states last year, our adviser was supposed to  take us to the beach. But the plan was canceled because of Hurricane Florence :bradley: 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alextruper17
1 hour ago, Nuggets said:

We have emulators tho :ally:

What's that? :flop:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

SharkmanthaC
23 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Aww, thank you! I hope you had fun!

Myrtle beach, right? When I was in the states last year, our adviser was supposed to  take us to the beach. But the plan was canceled because of Hurricane Florence :bradley: 

Yes that’s where we are (until tomorrow). It’s where my husband grew up coming and we also got engaged here (at the campground). Hurricane Florence was awful. We even missed a lot of school where I love because of it. My husband said it was worse than Matthew and trying to get around. (He had to go cover news stories.) 

she/her/hers

Taylucifer
6 hours ago, alextruper17 said:

I agree with you on everything but London Boy

alice in wonderland sigh GIF

1989 (TV) is out NOW

ChromaticPrincess

Wow I’m super late lmao. Thanks @Anveeroy for talking my rates last minute lmao. Still can’t believe Miss Americana or at least Lover didn’t win but oh well 

✹oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✹

alextruper17
On 10/26/2019 at 4:44 PM, Anveeroy said:

I had two different sheets. In my first sheet - Miss Americana won, but in the final sheet all the marks changed. Especially when I added @Mirages @Marges and @PrincessVenus rates!

7 hours ago, PrincessVenus said:

Wow I’m super late lmao. Thanks @Anveeroy for talking my rates last minute lmao. Still can’t believe Miss Americana or at least Lover didn’t win but oh well 

What is the truth? :oprah:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Max
On 10/26/2019 at 11:44 PM, Anveeroy said:

I had two different sheets. In my first sheet - Miss Americana won, but in the final sheet all the marks changed. Especially when I added @Mirages @Marges and @PrincessVenus rates!

@Mirages queens of changing the results. but I guess our rates were extremely different :selena:

Cruel Summer is overrated btw

Archived