1 hour ago, RudraCNG said:

"La Vie en Rooose"

And some of y'all say she doesn't sing ASIB songs at Enigma :fan:

😂

WTF is MDNA

Anveeroy
8 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

The wig, dont forget about THE WIG

i cant be an enema thread without people complaing about that (myself included :huntyga:)

OT : I remember when someone hit her with a toy/bottle back then idk if it was at the BTWB or at the ArtRave but it looked painful 😂

200.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Pop Music

God she's adorable :flutter:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Franch Toast

Am I the only one who finds it kind of rude, and potentially dangerous, that people are pelting stuff at her? 

That said, she needs to cover "It's Raining Men," stat. She also sang it last weekend at Enigma too. And for those complaining about her strained vocals, her voice was on point in that clip. 

She/Her/Hers

1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

Am I the only one who finds it kind of rude, and potentially dangerous, that people are pelting stuff at her? 

That said, she needs to cover "It's Raining Men," stat. She also sang it last weekend at Enigma too. And for those complaining about her strained vocals, her voice was on point in that clip. 

It's just paper and flowers. You can't really bring anything dangerous with you into the show anyway. No bottles/cans allowed, there are metal detectors, etc. People are just throwing small, lightweight stuff. 

Franch Toast
32 minutes ago, NT78 said:

It's just paper and flowers. You can't really bring anything dangerous with you into the show anyway. No bottles/cans allowed, there are metal detectors, etc. People are just throwing small, lightweight stuff. 

Oh, I know it's all small and lightweight. Perhaps the optics are worse than the reality – obviously, she doesn't mind it and was smiling. And I know things are being thrown out of love; it's not like people are chucking tomatoes at her. I guess it's akin to when audience members throw flowers on the rink after figure skaters have finished performing. Just in that moment, it came across like she was being pelted with paper. Not criticizing fans throwing letters or anything. If she didn't like it, she'd put an end to it by not picking up any of them. 

She/Her/Hers

skedaddleBItCh
4 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

That costume is hideous :ally:

2 hours ago, FameHookah said:

The wig, dont forget about THE WIG

i cant be an enema thread without people complaing about that (myself included :huntyga:)

OT : I remember when someone hit her with a toy/bottle back then idk if it was at the BTWB or at the ArtRave but it looked painful 😂

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

FameHookah
5 hours ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

Nope

Her 3d version (possible future fortnite skin) has a better wig, i wish it was like that one

WTF is MDNA

Jigglygoth
16 hours ago, FameHookah said:

I remember when someone hit her with a toy/bottle back then idk if it was at the BTWB or at the ArtRave but it looked painful 

In her concert in Buenos Aires people were throwing yerba packages at her :air: 

Yerba-Mate-Chamigo-Con-Palo-Paquete-1-Kg

They're actually quite heavy :air: I hate my country :air:  she had to ask the audience to stop :air: 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

NewUsername

ih4pfQM0ccOFU_zpscv67azgp.gif

The BTW show I attended was also crazy:

There was a better video as well, from the start, but I can't seem to find it atm

Archived