💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Amanda Knox calls out Gaga's 'Fame is Prison' tweet

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

Sorcerer

In 2007, Knox, then an American student, was famously convicted of the brutal murder of her British roommate Meredith Kercher in the town of Perugia, Italy. Knox was 22 at the time.

She spent four years in prison during which she vehemently proclaimed her innocence. Two convictions were later thrown out, but it wasn’t until 2015 that she was officially acquitted.

Knox was awarded $21,000 in January 2019 after the European Court of Human Rights ruled she had not had a fair trial.

https://pagesix.com/2019/10/25/amanda-knox-calls-out-lady-gaga-for-fame-is-prison-tweet/

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

She’s obviously using it as a metaphor though. I don’t necessarily understand when people try and invalidate people’s feelings. People feel how people feel, and fame can be an isolating and horrible experience at times.

🃏🖤👹

nenhures

Inb4 y'all make a big deal out of this. We know it's a metaphor, Gaga knows it's a metaphor, most sensible people know it's a metaphor.

I just know this is gonna become a 4 page thread of overreactions.

Just now, Ally Campana said:

Would you trust a murderer’s words? :lolga:. Exactly.

Read the OP :triggered:

She spent four years in prison during which she vehemently proclaimed her innocence. Two convictions were later thrown out, but it wasn’t until 2015 that she was officially acquitted.

Knox was awarded $21,000 in January 2019 after the European Court of Human Rights ruled she had not had a fair trial.

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Gagz4Gaga

Sorry for what happened to her. The word “prison” must have triggered bad memories. She just misunderstood what Gaga actually meant.

Also, people here need to chill. You don’t know what’s happening in her head. She might be suffering from PTSD because of what she went through.

I see it as misunderstanding.

nostalgia’s for geeks

The fact this bitch became a celebrity out of a murder still gets me. 

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

I can't believe that she has the perfect murderer name from a book or a movie :bradley:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Ally Campana
6 minutes ago, Varys said:

Read the OP :triggered:

Omg my bad. I didnt read properly. Edited now.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived