💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

ikr I'm so obsessed with Electra heart.... it is perfect solid POP album. too bad it didn't top ten in US :noparty:

Yes, and the songs are so catchy, I don`t know why this album isn`t so popular ?! even in the UK ? :noparty:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

boysboysboys

Also anybody think Gangnam Style will reach #1 on Hot 100? I think it will eventually

Yes, it does feel like it's only a matter of time. But we'll still see.

Yes, and the songs are so catchy, I don`t know why this album isn`t so popular ?! even in the UK ? :noparty:

i believe it is popular in Uk as it reached #1 but it does not have any longetivity :giveup:

i believe it is popular in Uk as it reached #1 but it does not have any longetivity

#1 with 11k copies sold and then it sold 4k and dropped to #13 :(

Yes, it does feel like it's only a matter of time. But we'll still see.

I kinda wish it was a nother kpop artist/group(like 2ne1) to reach that kind of peak in the US though

I get the feeling this might be the only Kpop hit for a long time

But Gangnam style is awesome for parties though since everyone pretty much knows the dance

boysboysboys

I kinda wish it was a nother kpop artist/group(like 2ne1) to reach that kind of peak in the US though

I get the feeling this might be the only Kpop hit for a long time

But Gangnam style is awesome for parties though since everyone pretty much knows the dance

I get what you mean. PSY might trivialize K-Pop and make it harder for seriously awesome acts like Big Bang or 2NE1 to be taken seriously.

And yes, too! At the end of the day, the song is humble, well-meaning and humorous, and it can't be faulted for that.

boysboysboys

Gangnam Style is going to be HUGE. Expect as much cultural impact as CMM and SAIKI.

Sarcasm, like wet salami.

Marina can't escape the flop...

Stop with the overuse of 'flop'. Everyone's "flopping" according to you, even Christina because she fell a place on iTunes. Not only is it obnoxious, but it comes across like you bask in other artists "underperforming" just because they don't have huge #01 hits.