💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

I'd be fuming if I was Xtina and saw a song like Gangnam Style smashing while I'm flopping miserably

Your opinion. I think it's sounds different than Rihanna, Nicki, Katy and whatnot.

It sounds similar to LMFAO tho. That's worse than sounding like Rihanna, Nicki, and Katy. Nothing original about it

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

Americano

None of these stars have anything original, that's why they don't pull albums for crap globally or have huge touring capabilities.

Edited by Americano

La Rosalia

Gangnam style sounds generic, even Party Rock Anthem sounds fresh compared to it. We all know that video is popular because it has the same soul as LMFAO's videos

It sounds similar to LMFAO tho. That's worse than sounding like Rihanna, Nicki, and Katy. Nothing original about it

Nothing generic about LMFAO beats (for their 2 hits) - its their cheesydumb lyrics that make them uncool.

PSY don't come across as wannabe will.i.am rappers.

And we haven't had any big dance hits this year.

What's really "generic" to me right now are break up songs.

Edited by craig

Nothing generic about LMFAO beats (for their 2 hits) - its their cheesydumb lyrics that make them uncool.

PSY don't come across as wannabe will.i.am rappers.

And we haven't had any big dance hits this year.

What's really "generic" to me right now are break up songs.

Gangnam Style: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Sexy ladies

:nails:

I'd rather have another "On The Floor" hit about "dancin in da club" than another break up song.

JLo and PSY have more style and class than LMFAO.

Gangnam Style is dreadful and totally without *sonic* personality. It's coasting on the viral video. And the video IS fun. But god, I hate the song so much.

Lol, I was ambivalent about Call Me Maybe, too. Just seems I can't get behind any of this year's pop sensations.

CrownClown

Rihanna - Diamonds

Official Single Cover Promo Edition

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg839/scaled.php?server=839&filename=42213guest.png&res=landing

I'd rather have another "On The Floor" hit about "dancin in da club" than another break up song.

JLo and PSY have more style and class than LMFAO.

Jlo, yes?

LMFAO and PSY are on the exact same level for me

Rihanna - Diamonds

Official Single Cover Promo Edition

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg839/scaled.php?server=839&filename=42213guest.png&res=landing

Can't she move on from the Rated R theme??

Btw: I hope Christina Aguileras second single will do better

Can't she move on from the Rated R theme??

Btw: I hope Christina Aguileras second single will do better

That's not the official single cover

Taylor Swift's 2nd single from Red will be called "Begin Again"

twitter.com/taylorswift13

CrownClown

That's not the official single cover

Taylor Swift's 2nd single from Red will be called "Begin Again"

twitter.com/taylorswift13

Yes I think they'll use a different cover once the song comes out on wednesday, in fact it says promo edition

I think they'll use this cover untill wednesday or for something like this:

Edited by Besjan

It's just another stupid dance song. The only thing that makes it unique is that it's in another language. Same repetitive generic crap.

I don't think Gangnam Style is meant to be taken seriously. It's really just a novelty song. People are buying it because they find it funny, not necessarily because they think it's a good song. :)

I don't think Gangnam Style is meant to be taken seriously. It's really just a novelty song. People are buying it because they find it funny, not necessarily because they think it's a good song. :)

THAT DANCE :flutter:

I know, but the fact that it's smashing

Like really?