💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

MANiCURE1295

I can't wait to see how Kesha's new song does.

So what are the confirmed dates of new songs coming out? There's so many out of the blue releases it seems, or maybe I just don't follow music good enough...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

One Direction, Taylor Swift, Rihanna, and Kesha are all due next week I think

Still haven't heard anything official about next week on T-Swizzle but we'll see :)

But apparently the single is called "I Knew You Were Trouble" :deadbanana:

boysboysboys

This week could be a bloodbath, but I won't be surprised if all of them don't do so well.

it's so bad for her. and the song was actually good. ppl just don't plain like her. i heard she was really mean in the Voice and the least popular judge. she needs to retire from hollywood, cause if a max martin catchy song can't save your career, nothing can tbh.

She can be underground, like India Arie or something.

I think it's clear Xtina's problem isn't her music - it's her image, fanbase etc.

Not Myself Tonight was pretty darn catchy and on trend.

MANiCURE1295

I think it's clear Xtina's problem isn't her music - it's her image, fanbase etc.

Not Myself Tonight was pretty darn catchy and on trend.

It's so true. NMT was really good. And I think Your Body is pretty damn good too. She's just such a b---h hahaha

Although I agree that Rihanna releases music much too often and I'm not really hyped, I'm still very interested in hearing what Diamonds sounds like.

I agree. X-Tina is digging/already dug her own grave.

Although I agree that Rihanna releases music much too often and I'm not really hyped, I'm still very interested in hearing what Diamonds sounds like.

I'm not. Expect the most generic piece of **** released all year. :laughga:

Edited by ozzy8923

Gangnam Style was already released earlier this month

MANiCURE1295

Hahahahaha this. Rihanna is so old.

Gangnam Style was already released earlier this month

You're the only person I've talked to that said Gangnam Style was generic. It's actually pretty unique. Everyone here in the Unites States seems to agree

Hahahahaha this. Rihanna is so old.

You're the only person I've talked to that said Gangnam Style was generic. It's actually pretty unique. Everyone here in the Unites States seems to agree

It's just another stupid dance song. The only thing that makes it unique is that it's in another language. Same repetitive generic crap.

MANiCURE1295

It's just another stupid dance song. The only thing that makes it unique is that it's in another language. Same repetitive generic crap.

Your opinion. I think it's sounds different than Rihanna, Nicki, Katy and whatnot.