Gaga: Fame is prison

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopsexual
3 minutes ago, likeitrough said:

i wish her tweets or ig posts were able to be posted here automatically so there's not 5 threads trying to update us at once. 

Agreed.

23 minutes ago, Clumsy Monster said:

Some of you have said that she is in a good and happy place right now and for a moment I believed that. But recently,  all her cryptic tweets and ig stories got me thinking otherwise. I don't know, she doesn't seem well tbh. Maybe the music that she's working on is really emotional and to connect that sentimentally and emotionally takes a toll on her and also with her post-breakup. I genuinely hope she's in a good place of mind. 

I’m getting the same vibes as we were getting for the ARTPOP promo, not to hype myself... 

Venus Rose

Besides this tweet having anything to do with LG6, I don't think our girl's okay right now.  Can we do something? Anything? Like maybe trend a hashtag? I dunno. She really needs some atm. Maybe we can help with that? I just wanna see her happy, but i do understand that it's not that easy. I don't know about you, but im worried. I really am. Maybe i'm exaggerating a little.  Poor baby. 

GypsyBabe
28 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Suddenly regretting not getting my minor in Corrections :giveup:

I hate you...but I also love you. :laughga:

⚯͛

3 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

Besides this tweet having anything to do with LG6, I don't think our girl's okay right now.  Can we do something? Anything? Like maybe trend a hashtag? I dunno. She really needs some atm. Maybe we can help with that? I just wanna see her happy, but i do understand that it's not that easy. I don't know about you, but im worried. I really am. Maybe i'm exaggerating a little.  Poor baby. 

I agree, I just am getting some kind of feeling that something's not okay. I wish we could do something

Smother Em Eh

I’m starting to get worried about her. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

The Prison, The Prison Monster, Incarcerated This Way, JAILPOP, Inmate to Inmate, Jailanne, An Inmate Is Free are coming 

tenor.gif 

So disheartening :( I hope she's okay!

Maybe she's regretting Vegas now that she's stuck there for the next year if that? 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Edonis
6 minutes ago, Angelm said:

The Prison, The Prison Monster, Incarcerated This Way, JAILPOP, Inmate to Inmate, Jailanne, An Inmate Is Free are coming 

tenor.gif 

I yelped like the dog in your avi :bradley:

Archived