Madling
39 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Interscum sidelining Gaga again we been knew :fthis:

That makes zero sense

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HookerOnAChurch

She's working on new music since 2017... so the "new" thing is that she finally speaks about it a little bit. 

Madling
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

To you :sure:

So... Interscope is going to sideline their red hot triple threat right after she scores the biggest high of her career.... Sure Jan :huntyga:

LGMonster95

The conclusions that some of you get from what she's saying.....She's just making y'all sure she's working on new music and that totally doesn't mean she just started on it lol. Also she's not working for LG6 since 2017 when back then she was working for A Star Is Born untill like summer of 2018.

LateToCult

Ok. That literally means nothing to us anymore. She’s been saying the same thing for two years.  :ladyhaha:

Lord Temptation
10 minutes ago, Madling said:

So... Interscope is going to sideline their red hot triple threat right after she scores the biggest high of her career.... Sure Jan :huntyga:

So why haven’t Interscum updated Gaga’s certifications, some of which remain unchanged since 2010?

So how come Interscum refused to release ARTPOP Act II?

So why did Interscum make Gaga pay for the music video for G.U.Y. out of her own bank account?

So why did Interscum force Gaga to make Milliom Reasons and other songs on Joanne “less country”?

:oprah:

gagzus

I mean we been knew but it’s nice she’s mentioned it in public. When she finally starts doing press and mentioning it THEN I’ll put my clown shoes on

gagzus
22 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

So why haven’t Interscum updated Gaga’s certifications, some of which remain unchanged since 2010?

So how come Interscum refused to release ARTPOP Act II?

So why did Interscum make Gaga pay for the music video for G.U.Y. out of her own bank account?

So why did Interscum force Gaga to make Milliom Reasons and other songs on Joanne “less country”?

:oprah:

Because the label has to PAY to get those official certifications, and I doubt they’re an immediate concern of Gaga’s anyway.

They didn’t release Act 2 because she never actually finished it at all, all her producers from the album even said they never recorded or even got passed the demo stage for 90% of the other music she did.

She had to pay for the video herself because they weren’t willing to pay for a music video during a commercial backlash they just wanted her to fade out and then make a comeback because they knew the money would’ve been worthless. And tbf they were right since GUY absolutely TANKED into smithereens 💀 but it was never an official single anyway (never got an iTunes release for example)

They didn’t force her to make it “less country” she played them the album about 3-4 months before the deadline and they couldn’t hear a lead single (and tbh they’re kinda right) so they brought in Bloodpop to make some songs slightly more pop so she could have at least one song commercially succcessful. Because at this time she didn’t have the Super Bowl offer.

Her label has literally fully funded an entire era that wasn’t commercial after ARTPOP tanked, resigned her contract with new conditions, bought her a horse and allowed her to make her own schedule with Bobby so she didn’t get hurt again. They’re probably the best label around if anything when you look at their roster and their leniency. 

Theyre not Def Jam or Capitol. If she was with any other label they’d have stopped funding her after lacking in commercial success- look at Katy, now she doesn’t have Dr Luke’s hitmaking ability behind her and Max Martin’s style is out of date now, Capitol have fully stopped supporting her. It’s sad really.

xoxo Craig

She has been making new music for 3 years... lemme know when its it's done Gaga :cryga:  I wanna hear it, and it really should have been out by now

End Racism Now

MaryJaneHolland

Maybe if she said the new music is done, I would have been excited, bit we been knew about this since forever

skedaddleBItCh

"A whole new me"

Omg:udidnt:

A new persona?

đŸ‡”đŸ‡­àŒŒ;ÂŽàŒŽàș¶ ۝ àŒŽàș¶àŒœđŸ‡”🇭

Archived