Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gagas Strained Voice

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Well i tried googling about it to see if people were picking it up and I got interesting results...

All articles that showed up with the keywords of her vocals were all positive articles about how great a vocalist she is many of them recent articles.

The few negative search results that talked about a strained voice were ALL from GGD :rip: 

The worst critics of Gagas voice in google is coming from her own fans, like were horrible :saladga:

So i think this base is over imagining things as usual :air:

Source: type “Lady Gaga strained voice” on google. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

But i still think her vocals for Shallow on the Oscar performance were strained :neyde:

But that was an isolated event dont kill me :cryga:

FentyGa

i mean

who knows her career better than we do?

besides her of course

and of course we should be kinder as a group and such...but i think our concern regarding her voice is reasonable

at the end of the day, it all comes from a place of love and care

Economy
Just now, FentyGa said:

i mean

who knows her career better than we do?

besides her of course

and of course we should be kinder as a group and such...but i think our concern regarding her voice is reasonable

at the end of the day, it all comes from a place of love and care

True.

i also worry about her smoking tbh

ASIB is arguably her strongest vocals album to date. I hope she didnt over do it and damage it

She doesnt need to end up like Mariah Carey 

KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

True.

i also worry about her smoking tbh

ASIB is arguably her strongest vocals album to date. I hope she didnt over do it and damage it

She doesnt need to end up like Mariah Carey 

Mariah Carey can still sing though, not as good as she used to, but her nodules and obviously her age will alter her vocals a bit.

EDIT: Cans :saladga:

"My fans are my worst enemy" - L. Gaga

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I mean her voice sounds noticeably weaker and more strained now than it was just a few years ago. She still sounds good, that’s why the GP still likes her performances, but as a fan it is quite noticeable and honestly a little bit worrying.

I hope she’s taking proper care of her instrument.

He8MyHeart

We're the biggest critics because we know what her voice sounded like at the start of her career when it was crisp and effortless. I'm scared to think what her voice will sound like in 5 years time if she keeps smoking.

Lanadelduck
20 minutes ago, Economy said:

But i still think her vocals for Shallow on the Oscar performance were strained :neyde:

But that was an isolated event dont kill me :cryga:

its true. but that performance was universally loved by the GP, we love her so much that we are the toughest critics

GypsyBabe

Like many before her, her voice is probably going to continue to diminish over time. It happens to most and is inevitable. It's a shame that she is participating in activities that will hasten the process though, but that's her personal business.

⚯͛

Economy
2 minutes ago, Lanadelduck said:

its true. but that performance was universally loved by the GP, we love her so much that we are the toughest critics

Yeah they were too focused on the chemistry to notice

but i noticed by her standards, that performance was weak vocally 

Economy
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

Like many before her, her voice is probably going to continue to diminish over time. It happens to most and is inevitable. It's a shame that she is participating in activities that will hasten the process though, but that's her personal business.

Voices diminish in singers?

GypsyBabe
7 minutes ago, Economy said:

Voices diminish in singers?

For a lot of singers, especially those who do not take care of their voices. 

Bad habits like smoking and drinking do it. But overuse and age do a number as well. As you age, your muscles lose tone, including the ones that move your vocal chords. Why do you think all grandmothers sound the same. (not literally, but have the same tone)

⚯͛

Archived