💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gagas Strained Voice

Economy

Featured Posts

FentyGa
7 hours ago, Madling said:

its not kind, loving or caring for accounts she follows to post if that is losing her voice, or that she sounds really bad compared to 2 years ago etc knowing damn well she can see it.  As usual her fans are the worst. 

I'm going to say it again, she has the most critical and mocking fandom i have ever seen. We all actually don't deserve her and one of these days you all are going to realize that. 

Oh and those twitter stan accounts that you all follow who mock her 80% of the time are not actually fans.  They are there for likes, retweets, clout and attention. 

i mean i dont use twitter, im talking about fans in general

and, i mean, it’s true. she does sound worse than she used to. everyone has ups and downs, but her vocals are less consistent than they once were.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMiklaus
10 hours ago, River said:

"My fans are my worst enemy" - L. Gaga

She’s right, and she should say it.

Madling
21 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

i mean i dont use twitter, im talking about fans in general

and, i mean, it’s true. she does sound worse than she used to. everyone has ups and downs, but her vocals are less consistent than they once were

*whoosh*

Linda Moore

I was at her jazz show on the 20th and she really had a difficult time hitting the notes in her upper register.  That is not to say that I don’t love her.  But, we travelled across the country and spent quite a bit of money to see her show.  I hope that she is taking care of her voice.  She is too young to have voice problems.  She had not even reached her peak yet.  Maybe, she just had an off night.

RepentingSinner
13 hours ago, ARTGOD said:

I mean her voice sounds noticeably weaker and more strained now than it was just a few years ago. She still sounds good, that’s why the GP still likes her performances, but as a fan it is quite noticeable and honestly a little bit worrying.

I hope she’s taking proper care of her instrument.

i've been thinking this for a while. Not strained perhaps, but her pitch control is starting to waiver. She is still a brilliant vocalist, but i feel more and more off-notes are coming.

In a few weeks, someone will post some videos of the show, where she's singing the high notes, doing whatever you guys think is well done regarding singing. I saw that months ago when concernings were flying around. Then people be like she's good, her voice was awesome, etc. I saw that same thing months ago. That said I trust her to know her limits and to know what's best for her, after all her voice it's her most precious instrument. 

Mister G

Someone uploaded her performance of Shallow from last night. She sounded better than the one from this past weekend. Then again, I wonder if she struggles a bit when she’s having her episodes of pain...quite possible she’s trying to push through the stress on her body while dancing and singing. 

She’s not the only one who has struggles though and she knows her limits. I mean, let’s not forget that Adele has damaged her vocal cords and even underwent surgery.

Sanne Godijn

I think gaga needs to get into the swing of things she also fell of the stage that probably had its toll on her body as well so i feel like we shouldnt worry to much 

nodandsmile
11 hours ago, Madling said:

Oh and those twitter stan accounts that you all follow who mock her 80% of the time are not actually fans.  They are there for likes, retweets, clout and attention. 

others fail to realize that tho...

and look at this

dynamite
14 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I disagree. Celine still has a great voice, but its about 65% for the videos I've seen. Again, I didn't say Mariah can sing as good as she did in the 90s, but she can still sing great since people want to say Mariah can't sing after 1997. And Mariah has nodules, so it can be a reason that affects her more.

This, it is no way 95%.

I have been watching all Celine's live performances for ages. It's well known that she (understandably, imo) lipsyncs a lot of pieces of songs and has been for years. Her fans can hear it, read the comments of any YouTube video. She can still sing well but her tone is noticeably thinner, nasal and breathy and her power is absolutely NOT what it was.

Naturally, because she's older and has been performing intensely for years.

Madling
4 hours ago, SimplyTheBest said:

others fail to realize that tho...

and look at this

Hey OP... Hey the rest of you twitter trolls who lurk here... Congrats, you got what you wanted 👏

Daylight Jokers

She just needs to give her voice a rest. A good year without touring will definitely help. I'm pretty sure her voice won't diminish until she's in her late 40's, just like Mariah and Celine.

I just want to slap the cigarettes out of her hand whenever I see her sucking on yet another one.

Archived