Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Shallow surpasses Bad Romance (All Time Chart)

Miaou

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
8 minutes ago, Arturo said:

You’re acting like its Judas dethroning BR.

if you look at this then yes charts do equal impact and influence. Of course this is just one chart though.

bad romance is by far gaga’s most interesting impactful song, maybe close with poker face

shallow’s great and it obviously sells well, but it’s not at all on BR’s level in that sense

Arturo
Just now, FentyGa said:

bad romance is by far gaga’s most interesting impactful song, maybe close with poker face

shallow’s great and it obviously sells well, but it’s not at all on BR’s level in that sense

The unprecedented impact Shallow had since the drop of of the trailer all the way through and beyond the Oscar performance makes it hard to tell which one had more impact. You can make a case for both. 

Economy
8 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

6 minutes ago, Arturo said:

The unprecedented impact Shallow had since the drop of of the trailer all the way through and beyond the Oscar performance makes it hard to tell which one had more impact. You can make a case for both. 

Shallow inspired tones of covers, was used in singing competitions, was the highlight of a movie, is the most awarded song of all time (including the most prestigious award in entertainment an Oscar) and is her new signature song for the young generation that doesnt remember her old hits

I dont know if id say its a bigger impact than Bad Romance, thats debatable. But u cant deny it had a huge impact tho, it wasnt just another hit

In Brazil for example it even created like the biggest viral and meme saying ever that even some companies used in advertizing. If thats not impact i dont know what is :rip:

10 hours ago, Miaou said:

Mediatraffic chart :

#36 Shallow: 68,000 - Week 55

One more week and it enters the top 10 all time longest charting songs.

Shallow passes Bad Romance and Baby One More Time on the all time chart. It's now bigger than every Britney, Taylor, and Beyonce song. A few more weeks and it can be bigger than every Katy and Rihanna song (well Poker Face is). 

01 Poker Face - 9.840.000 points

02 (+1) Shallow - 8.931.000 points

03 (-1) Bad Romance - 8.874.000 points

04 Just Dance - 7.935.000 points

05 Born This Way - 6.626.000 points

Shallow is now her 2nd most successful song ever in her career in the world. :applause:

http://www.mediatraffic.de/alltime-track-chart.htm

http://www.mediatraffic.de/tracks-week43-2019.htm

Where can we see the all time longest charting songs? 

LilyLark
10 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

Watch her never release a Bad Romance kinda song ever again because it would be dethroned

Watch her become a full on actress because that's what gave her all the relevancy all over again

Watch her scrap LG6 for a power ballads album

Ugh my mind :selena:

Hide contents

B4 this gest misunderstood it's just a joke Shallow is one of the best song of the whole f*cking history of the world, I effing love her as an actress I love all her ballads and I also would love C3C so don't @ me thx :)

Honestly, I'd be here for an album full of tracks like You and I, The Edge of Glory, Honest Eyes, Let Love Down, Future Love, etc. I love all of Gaga's music (even the country/soft rock type of ballads on Joanne and ASIB that some on here dislike), but there really aren't a lot of singers releasing ballads that sound like You and I nowadays and it would sound fresh (even if You and I is kind of a retro throwback in itself to Queen, Elton John, and Springsteen).

RenegAde

I think shallow needs to be stopped ,what a bitch dethroning all my fav gag songs .excuse me shallow you are the new girl ,wait at the back of the line honey:saladga:

How legit is this though? Somehow I just feel Bad Romance will always be her most remembered hit. And it should. Her biggest song should be from her own album not a soundtrack 😫

Poker Face is still her biggest hit for now

Mister G

Bad Romance and Shallow...honestly given the present environment they seem to be two sides of the same coin for me. Bad Romance establishes the “Gaga” side; the theatrics, the risk-taker, the bad b**** that came to slay and engrave her name in Pop Music history. Then you have Shallow that personifies the “Lady” aspect. It’s more cumbersome than BR and indeed shows how powerful her voice is. It’s the toned down, no wigs and makeup, no costumes side of her. Some people may not like it but a decade apart both songs illustrate her in different ways, and in some form compliment each other.

14 hours ago, Economy said:

n Brazil for example it even created like the biggest viral and meme saying ever that even some companies used in advertizing. If thats not impact i dont know what is :rip:

That's not what happened, a girl made a version of Shallow in Portuguese but kept the words "shallow now" in English in the chorus and everyone mocked her to the extreme, no real Shallow promo in there

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived