Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Pink wig = tease of new era

zerojk

Featured Posts

It must mean something... she’s been using pink wigs in every picture and even on her jazz shows, not on enigma for obvious reasons

i remember she teased Joanne/Perfect Illusion looks some days before announcing it

do you think an announcement is really close this time? Are you here for that style on the next era?

I mean, if a new logo that was spread out through all social media wasn't a hint of a new era I don't think a simple wig is gonna be that lol

Franch Toast

I don't know whether it's connected to a new album, but she does seem to have created a new pink era, and I'm all  here for her "livin' la vie en rose" phase, album or not. She looks amazing in all that pink! :heart::heart: 

I don't think it's going away soon since Freddie went to the trouble of creating new wigs for J&P. 

She/Her/Hers

nenhures

At this point I stopped reading into anything and everything she does, that way when something is indeed announced I'm pleasantly surprised but don't get too worked up in the meantime.

Regardless of it being a tease (I find it hard to believe it is), it looks great and I hope she keeps it.

Amen Fashion
10 minutes ago, Bio said:

I mean, if a new logo that was spread out through all social media wasn't a hint of a new era I don't think a simple wig is gonna be that lol

Logo? Did I miss sth :saladga:

Just now, Amen Fashion said:

Logo? Did I miss sth :saladga:

The GAGA piano notes b&w image

Gracious Gaga
5 minutes ago, Spooky Needles said:

Pink Wig = Pink Wig

This thank you .

♥ Kindness Police.

SHALLOW

I mean, she had a brunette Era in 2012 and that wasn't necessarily an ARTPOP hint. Sometimes she just wanna change it up, i guess :oops:

we said the exact same thing after she dyed it platinum blonde months ago, so no

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Suspiria
30 minutes ago, Bio said:

That was honestly the cruellest thing she's ever done:madge:

pink is an umbrella term for the colour rose 

haus labs glam attack shade: rose bitch 

LG6 title confirmed: ROSE B*TCH :vegas:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Felixorfelicia
4 minutes ago, Gam said:

we said the exact same thing after she dyed it platinum blonde months ago, so no

Doesn’t mean it ISN’T this time

Tease it to Jesus

Archived