💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Poppy - Blood Money

Roboboy

Featured Posts

Ryusei
11 minutes ago, LG6IsComing said:

....and? That's still 7 tracks. She's only releasing three - most artists would release five singles or whatever. Also, one of the songs is 7 minutes. So.

Whatever... it was meant as a joke

Musery

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roboboy
3 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Whatever... it was meant as a joke

stream blood money november 6th

Dukttape
21 minutes ago, THEORACLE64 said:

she's literally just a Grimes copycat at this point isn't she.

LMFAO

Roboboy
3 hours ago, THEORACLE64 said:

she's literally just a Grimes copycat at this point isn't she.

She actually wrote that Grimes metal song, We Appreciate Power, and got Grimes on it, only for Grimes to stab her in the back and get some other sis on it. So that whole Grimes metal/dark moment was actually all Poppy's idea. So.

3 hours ago, LG6IsComing said:

She actually wrote that Grimes metal song, We Appreciate Power, and got Grimes on it, only for Grimes to stab her in the back and get some other sis on it. So that whole Grimes metal/dark moment was actually all Poppy's idea. So.

Grimes has been like it for longer though. Hana is also her bff so it’s not like it was just some randomer. 

Roboboy
10 hours ago, THEORACLE64 said:

Grimes has been like it for longer though. Hana is also her bff so it’s not like it was just some randomer. 

Grimes didn't invent guitars lmao

Ryusei
14 hours ago, LG6IsComing said:

Aren‘t you mistaking this with Play destroy? 

Musery

TheSlash
On 10/24/2019 at 1:13 AM, Ryusei said:

This whole album will be out before the release date at this pace lol

Concrete released in late August (my bday, 22nd, to precise :giveup: ), I Disagree in early October and Blood Money in early November. The album's release will be in roughly 2 months. The album will presumably have 10 tracks....

confused math GIF by CBC

random winona ryder GIF

OT: I heard a live version of it on YouTube and I wanna bop to it NOW :giveup:  :bradley: 

Animated GIF

Ew, David!

Roboboy
2 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Aren‘t you mistaking this with Play destroy? 

They wrote two songs together. One was Play Destroy, one was WAP.

Roboboy
2 hours ago, TheSlash said:

Concrete released in late August (my bday, 22nd, to precise :giveup: ), I Disagree in early October and Blood Money in early November. The album's release will be in roughly 2 months. The album will presumably have 10 tracks....

confused math GIF by CBC

random winona ryder GIF

OT: I heard a live version of it on YouTube and I wanna bop to it NOW :giveup:  :bradley: 

Animated GIF

ITS SO GOOD OMGF

Ryusei
1 minute ago, LG6IsComing said:

They wrote two songs together. One was Play Destroy, one was WAP.

But poppy doesnt have a writing credit on WAP which you could attribute to grimes being a d*ck to her (who knows what the truth is..) or she didnt use the parts poppy contributed to in the final release

Musery

Roboboy
5 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

But poppy doesnt have a writing credit on WAP which you could attribute to grimes being a d*ck to her (who knows what the truth is..) or she didnt use the parts poppy contributed to in the final release

Poppy said in an interview - 'Me and Grimes wrote two songs together. One is about destroying things and one is about power'. And the song is VERY poppy when u think about it. I'll try and find the article. And yeah they had a massive feud and Grimes apparently rips off artists all the time but i'm fairly certain Poppy co-wrote that song

• 2 weeks later...
TheSlash

The song is finally out and it is so good :giveup: .

Spoiler

As the link smh will not properly embed :enigma:, here's the raw Spotify link:

https://open.spotify.com/track/4cll7sB9ryEjIJJYs3x2kN?si=Jy9srQFCQsSuZxDBROK4hg

Here's the YT audio:

Tbh, my wig got possessed by that production, flew into another dimension and vaporized instantly :firega: :giveup:

Ew, David!

Cause when you're gone I'll still be bloody money :enigma:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived