Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If LG6 lead came out in 2019

TheRealJT

Featured Posts

TheRealJT

If the lead single of LG6 came out in 2019 it would have to come out between November 9th and December 28th.  Gaga has a break from Enigma during that period of time. 

This is possible since Adele is rumored to release in November, and the Gaga tweet mocking her label about Adele.  Which means Gaga could be planning to release near the same time as Adele. 

That would probably mean:

Lead single: November 

Second single: probably before Grammys

Album: March or April

gypsy101

she better not be even thinking of a four month gap between the lead and the album. it’s not 2008 anymore, that sort of thing is not done these days

moonboywow
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

she better not be even thinking of a four month gap between the lead and the album. it’s not 2008 anymore, that sort of thing is not done these days

What she should do is release the album and music video for the title track at the same time. No more than a month for an announcement that she is releasing. 

TheRealJT
5 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

This is Gaga we’re talking about. She hasn’t been the best with following newer promotional plans. 
Plus, a long gap means the singles will have a better chance to perform well.  In today’s industry it is really challenging to push singles after the album is released 

Economy
11 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

I wonder why. If anything a bigger gap makes more sense in the age of streaming to me :oprah:

LordEnigma
15 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

Ariana for Sweetener, Nicki for Queen, and Halsey for Manic have/are doing this.

yes and
23 minutes ago, LordEnigma said:

Ariana for Sweetener, Nicki for Queen, and Halsey for Manic have/are doing this.

Thank u next, Lover as well 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

MessyTop

I think is coming in 2020. There’s no way she’s releasing a single in Nov or during Xmas. It’s all good. I rather start 2020 with a brand new single and the Grammys. Yas gawd!!! 

Guest Messy vers

yeah, title track as lead single and album at the same time after new year. We are all thirsty, but 3 months are not such a diffrent for me at this moment, we will wait lmao

March34th
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

that happens all the time though? I know many artists do do a small promo era before their album drops but many also do usually 3-4 months of promo between the initial announcement and album. Honestly if anything, that builds hype among the fanbases, and I think we can all agree the GP ain't sh*t and we shouldn't care about what they say about Gaga.

I mean as long as she doesn't announce the album officially like 7 months before it's dropped, that seems a bit excessive.

March34th

I still want an announcement on NYE where for like 20 mins all of Lower Manhatten goes into a blackout then suddenly Times Square it lit up with "LADY GAGA: *insert album title here*" and the lead drops on January 1

Schizophonic
3 hours ago, Iza Kisio said:

yeah, title track as lead single and album at the same time after new year. We are all thirsty, but 3 months are not such a diffrent for me at this moment, we will wait lmao

no, it has to be out before... it must be the track that runs EVERY nye party! so from now to end november would be perfect! (like bad romance did)

as like a taste of 2020 and whats to come.

Archived