💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Ariana extending Tour into 2020

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

I hope the title doesn't sound too clickbait-y oop:vegas:

I came across an IG story advert from Ticketmaster AU advertising a "waitlist" for an "upcoming 2020 Australian tour date announcement" for Ariana Grande's Sweetener Tour. I screenshotted the ad however cannot upload it directly on here, however the ad reads:

"Ariana Grande Australian Tour Waitlist. Be the first to know when her 2020 tour is announced."

I mean, it could be them just hyping fans but I highly doubt a huge company like that would hype such a huge artist's tour especially since the demand for Sweetener Tour down under is at such a high demand that fans are literally making petitions for her to come here:oprah:

I went onto their IG and a comment on one of their posts claims they also said a BTS 2020 Tour was happening....so Aussie Arianators I would take this one with a pinch of salt. But fingers crossed lets hope this comes true!:kara:

(I am fully aware she said she was ending the tour this year so this is another red flag too)

I wouldn't take anything from it. Ticketek has a bunch of waitlists that mean nothing - plus Ariana uses Ticketek, not Ticketmaster.

Isn’t she miserable touring tho :poot:

Bling not mental health I guess :madge:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

AJRocketMan

Yeah, as @Red said, I thought the tour was really hard on her.

If this is true, then I hope she’s changed her mind since then and is actually having fun doing this because knowing that there was an extension makes me feel worried for her.

Archived