💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga: "Paws up forever."

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

4:25-5:30 "If you're a fan, and you're a monster, this is a monster paw, when you need it, use it. It's our voice, our power, our strength."

She also kissed the paw. :bradley:

Judas Society

I mean, I still put my paws up every time she told me to when I listen to  Born This Way...

Tom Nook

Regardless of some fans’ opinions I still enjoy hearing Little Monster and Paws Up, it’s the unity and closeness that brought us together with Gaga :wub: :pawsup:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Bradley
8 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Regardless of some fans’ opinions I still enjoy hearing Little Monster and Paws Up, it’s the unity and closeness that brought us together with Gaga :wub: :pawsup:

She's 33 and she's seen the world, travelled in countless countries and mingled with some of the most powerful people in the world. She's won an Oscar, 9 Grammys and earned hundreds of millions of dollars, and if someone of her stature and experience finds it important and meaningful to establish solidarity with her fans, through a simple gesture,

then I suppose it'd be quite ridiculous for us to be affected by the opinions of some snobbish 'mature fans' who sit behind the computer all day thinking they're too good for the world.

IAmNotHere1997

So beautiful, she's too pure for this cruel world :bradley:

I love her so much, she made a kingdom out of us, we wouldn't be here, on this site, without her. Paws up forever :pawsup:

1 hour ago, Bradley said:

She's 33 and she's seen the world, travelled in countless countries and mingled with some of the most powerful people in the world. She's won an Oscar, 9 Grammys and earned hundreds of millions of dollars, and if someone of her stature and experience finds it important and meaningful to establish solidarity with her fans, through a simple gesture,

then I suppose it'd be quite ridiculous for us to be affected by the opinions of some snobbish 'mature fans' who sit behind the computer all day thinking they're too good for the world.

Aka: Joanne stans :oops:

GagaUnderYou

Remember when she didn't use the monster paw in a while and everyone was freaking out lol

Then she did it once at the JWT during a letter reading. 

NewUsername

Can we also talk about the Fact how she got "I'll never meet the ground" right here :diane: no more pause and bad articulation.

Archived