Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me - Music Video

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

CyanLights
5 hours ago, BalmungBard said:

It’s a decent song I’ll give her that, but it’s sung in the style of the person who primarily wrote it Julia Micheals.

But another song about Bieber :saladga: “Back To You” now this one? :triggered:

I’ll wait to see what she delivers in the album, if she’s sticking to a more mature sound, it should be good. 

Do we know its about Justin? :huh: it could easily be about another relationship, like with The Weeknd 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProdigyARTPOP

It’s crazy because the GP is eating this song up and half of you guys think it’s boring.

It shot straight to #1 on Itunes & she’s #1 on YouTube’s Trending.

So she obviously struck a nerve somewhere. 

Magneto

Although the lyrics are very personal to her they're a bit too dramatic/cheesy for my taste. The song itself is beautiful though :diane:

Free my mind

The Bling

I like this new sound for her, but... it's a bland bad song nnnn sorry

I swear I wanted to like it and I've never been into any of her music

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

BalmungBard
1 hour ago, CyanLights said:

Do we know its about Justin? :huh: it could easily be about another relationship, like with The Weeknd 

Justin was the one that truly made a impact on her life, she broke up with The Weeknd to get back with him at one point, and the. Justin broke it off with her and got with Hailey. “Come Back To You” and now “Lose You To Love Me” I think are about the same guy 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

StrawberryBlond

The song's ok but it's no different to what she's done before. And the music video is so similar to The Heart Wants What It Wants and Kill Em With Kindness. She's really over-used the black-and-white, sultry looks and nothing else going on video style now. I really think she should stop singing about Justin. They've been split for years and he's married now. Regardless of whether this was the right thing to do or not, Selena's really not indulging in healthy habits by still singing about him when he's clearly moved on. She's made enough songs about him, there's no need for another one now he's married. Just think about how that makes Hailey feel? And its been timed to be very shortly after their vow renewal into the bargain, very calculated. She could have done this back when he got married last year, but no, she needed time to work on this song and release it at this time for maximum impact. It's just all very showbiz and not genuine. Girl, move on, he clearly has. Don't waste your time pining for someone who won't get back with you. And yes, this song could easily be about her last ex, The Weeknd, but let's face it, it sounds like she was never truly into him. His song about her, Call Out My Name, certainly suggests so.

Taylucifer
15 hours ago, Enzo626 said:

Throughout the whole video I kept thinking “wow she looks like Alex from Wizards of Waverly Place” :deadbanana: why am I so stupid? Like I was acting like I haven’t been a Selenator since her days at Disney :madge:

frustrated selena gomez GIF

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Not lose you to love me getting more views in 13 hours than harleys in hawaii has in 1 week :bradley: The power 

Archived