Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Selena Gomez - Lose You to Love Me

TEANUS

Featured Posts

I'M SO HERE FOR IT 

i always felt like her songs were like a poor man's version of Taylor's and that pushed me off her music but duuude that's exciting. i hope she's immune to the flop epidemic

fvck in the last year i started liking all the pop girls i didn't before :o growth

(but never Demi, Demi never)

ice heard one side from above

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

I don’t like it :ohno: I wanted to love this but it’s so underwhelming.. Also even tho she looks beautiful, that video gave me headache. It honestly gave me headache with all of those effects.. 

Morphine Prince

I can hear the FINNEAS production. 

This song is beautiful. 

But I feel it will be a grower for many people. 

Thomas P

...wow I love it :bye:

Her best song since Bad Liar

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

nswain1110

You guys - I love Julia Michaels (the songwriter of this song in case you don’t know) , shes awesome - but This literally just sounds exactly like a Julia Michaels album track, vocal inflections and all. I can’t get into an artist sounding exactly like another artist. Singing their song exactly how the original artist would have sang it. I’d rather just hear Julia singing it because it’s obviously so Julia. -sigh- so disappointed. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

HoneyB

Her voice sounds different in this one! It’s pretty underwhelming I don’t see myself listening to this a lot but it’s pretty good! It’ll probably do well on the charts but I would’ve preferred something more uptempo from her:huntyga:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

robbiemalik

That soaring chorus at the end :giveup: love the simple black & white music video.

Sorcerer

It sounds like a filler ballad :laughga:

It's not bad, but it's not the comeback single everyone would expect

Archived