Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga’s beautiful speech about loneliness and missing people

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

ydnmnme

Yesterday I shared a funny video of “Poker face” performance, and now I just watched all videos from that YouTube channel, thanks to the person who shared them!!! I feel like I was in the audience. I hope someday I’ll get to see Gaga’s jazz show live :bradley:
Her speech before singing “What a difference a day makes” was so beautiful! She already said about missing people during previous shows, but in this speech she really opened her heart :heart:  I remember in February before this song she was talking about Christian and thanked him for reminding her that tomorrow will be better:messga: Some days after they split...

Also, can anyone catch what did someone shout that made people and Gaga laugh?

She talked about Owen too💔

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the person yells “how about me” 

But that’s honestly so sad! I can’t imagine how lonely she feels! It’s hard not being able to make real connections with people because most are just there becuase she’s Lady Gaga. :toofunny: I’d love to sit and drink and talk about life with her! Nothing would make me happier. If she plopped down next to me at a bar I’d quickly cover my lady Gaga shirt and pretend I don’t know who she is and have a real conversation with her!:heart:

Customzanotti

How dare she interrupt the goddess with "I LOVE YOU GAGA" :triggered:

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

ydnmnme
10 minutes ago, Renie said:

I think the person yells “how about me” 

But that’s honestly so sad! I can’t imagine how lonely she feels! It’s hard not being able to make real connections with people because most are just there becuase she’s Lady Gaga. :toofunny: I’d love to sit and drink and talk about life with her! Nothing would make me happier. If she plopped down next to me at a bar I’d quickly cover my lady Gaga shirt and pretend I don’t know who she is and have a real conversation with her!:heart:

Same :bradley: 

Thanks for sharing this is beautiful :heart: I know for a fact how genuine she is when she says she loves talking to Strangers, because my uncle was “ one of those old guys who didn’t care about who she was.” 5 years ago he was flying home from a business trip in Chicago and noticed her trying to fly “ incognito” first class. He was in line behind her and the only reason he knew it was her was because he had just watched the Sound of Music performance a week or so before. Anyways somehow he started talking to her, and they ended up having a 20 minute conversation while waiting in line to board. He said she was so sweet and easy to talk to, and the entire time she was really interested in his job and kept wondering how his business trip was. She just spent the entire time basically asking him all about his Business and he said she seemed genuinely interested. Anyways I absolutely love this little speech, because based on my uncles experience with her, everything she said about herself is 100% true.   

ydnmnme
13 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

Thanks for sharing this is beautiful :heart: I know for a fact how genuine she is when she says she loves talking to Strangers, because my uncle was “ one of those old guys who didn’t care about who she was.” 5 years ago he was flying home from a business trip in Chicago and noticed her trying to fly “ incognito” first class. He was in line behind her and the only reason he knew it was her was because he had just watched the Sound of Music performance a week or so before. Anyways somehow he started talking to her, and they ended up having a 20 minute conversation while waiting in line to board. He said she was so sweet and easy to talk to, and the entire time she was really interested in his job and kept wondering how his business trip was. She just spent the entire time basically asking him all about his Business and he said she seemed genuinely interested. Anyways I absolutely love this little speech, because everything she said about herself is 100% true.   

This is so beautiful!!! I think that conversation with your uncle made her happy and gave her positive energy and that thing she’s missing. She really would prefer to hear about other people’s life, work, problems. She’s amazing :kara:

ydnmnme
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She spoke about Owen too :giveup:  I love this woman so much

Yes and it was so sweet. I cried. How much love she has in her heart!!!

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

Thanks for sharing this is beautiful :heart: I know for a fact how genuine she is when she says she loves talking to Strangers, because my uncle was “ one of those old guys who didn’t care about who she was.” 5 years ago he was flying home from a business trip in Chicago and noticed her trying to fly “ incognito” first class. He was in line behind her and the only reason he knew it was her was because he had just watched the Sound of Music performance a week or so before. Anyways somehow he started talking to her, and they ended up having a 20 minute conversation while waiting in line to board. He said she was so sweet and easy to talk to, and the entire time she was really interested in his job and kept wondering how his business trip was. She just spent the entire time basically asking him all about his Business and he said she seemed genuinely interested. Anyways I absolutely love this little speech, because based on my uncles experience with her, everything she said about herself is 100% true.   

Oh my god I am now crying :kara:  Thats so amazing, thank you for sharing

End Racism Now

2 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

I think that conversation with your uncle made her happy and gave her positive energy and that think she’s missing.

100%!  he kept saying that he could tell she was really happy to be talking to him, like she didn’t seem bothered or anything. Ugh when he told me this I almost passed out I was so happy he was able to make her happy 

xoxo Craig
Just now, ydnmnme said:

Yes and it was so sweet. I cried. How much love she has in her heart!!!

"He doesn't always talk. And its not because he is dumb, its because he can't. But when I'm with him, he speaks"   

I seriously cant

sad doctor who GIF

End Racism Now

ydnmnme
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

"He doesn't always talk. And its not because he is dumb, its because he can't. But when I'm with him, he speaks"   

I seriously cant

sad doctor who GIF

I’m crying and at the same time my heart fills with love :bradley: What did we all do to live at the same time and on the same planet with Lady Gaga... 

Pop Music

I love her being so open about her struggles. It helps people like me who go through depression to know your idol goes through that as well :runhug:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived