Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Hive vs. Monsters a thing?

HoneyB

Featured Posts

HoneyB

Title:oprah:

Where and when did we start hating each other?:oprah:

First of all, these woman are COMPLETELY different artists when it comes to their music, performances, and videos. Why are they compared at all?:oprah: 

Second, they’re literally friends in real life they smoke weed all the time and Bey has sent Gaga some flowers and goodies when her fibromyalgia was flaring up so obviously they have some sort of good relationship with each other! Imagine what they would think seeing their fanbases be so evil towards each other?:messga:

Both parties are at fault imo, every fan base is toxic not just the hive idc what anyone says I’ve heard horrible things from both parties. Why do we insistently try to bring women down to make our faves seem better? BOTH of these women have impacted the music industry and pop culture, BOTH have set the standard, and BOTH will never be replicated ever. Can't we just appreciate the fact these women are doing the damn thing?:shrug:  I’m not even trying to tell you to like Beyoncé or listen to her music, that’s your opinion and your choice and I’ll always respect that. But when you try to come for ha and shade her unnecessarily, that’s when it becomes an issue. You look like a clown bby:awkney: would you like an application for the RingLing Bros?:awkney:

I would like to make a peace offering:kara: Gaga always preaches kindness and I love both Gaga and Bey so so much they’ve impacted me in many ways, why can’t we unite? If we joined forces we’d be UNSTOPPABLE:firega: we need to ignore twitter stans and their negativity we’re better than that!

In conclusion:

Love wins xoxo

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk:poot:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

Did you know that Gaga gave Beyonce a bedazzled riding crop/man whip for her birthday? :fan:

71Bu2zyKBkL._UL1500_.jpg

Like this but expensive with pavé diamonds encrusting it :fan:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

HoneyB
1 minute ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Did you know that Gaga gave Beyonce a bedazzled riding crop/man whip for her birthday? :fan:

71Bu2zyKBkL._UL1500_.jpg

Like this but expensive with pavé diamonds encrusting it :fan:

Beyoncé is a dominatrix wbk:fan:

How else is she gonna keep Jay-Z in check?:fan:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Borislshere

Monsters can't stand when Beyonce gets praised and the hive doesn't understand the praise Gaga gets. 

When I first joined this site I was way more of a gaga fan than beyonce.  Idk, just the way this site and monsters in general love to constantly downplay the amount of work and effort beyonce put's into her projects is just so ugly. 

I'd love it if this "fan war" would end but at this point, i don't see that happening. 

JazzGa
Just now, Talenti said:

Beyoncé is a dominatrix wbk:fan:

How else is she gonna keep Jay-Z in check?:fan:

Beyonce invented the dominatrix ponytail :fan:

Gaga invented dominatrix shoes :fan:

C*ck Destroyers could never  :fan:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

The Bling

They're both women and popstars :poot: that's all there is to it

Gays love to paint their fave as the best one to ever exist

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Ryusei

Who knows. Anyone who can rival gaga in some aspects gets hated on (and even those who cant rival her in anything :selena: ) Often for no real reason

Musery

GhettoFabulous

Because of unnecessary stan culture **** like why monsters vs Brit fans, Rihanna fans vs hive etc. exists it’s just really part of fandom bullshit  

Stephen

Because rude, immature and nasty fans of both have fueled arguments by instigating the other group. It’s not really about the artists at all, it’s just the fan groups. So many monsters will always hate B because of her nasty fans, and so many B fans will always hate Gaga because of her nasty fans.

If people were just nicer to each other there would be no reason to fight. In a perfect world everyone would celebrate both ladies.

RenegAde

Some of the Beyhive think  Beyonce is the best thing on earth  and nothing can top her, so when gaga murdered her in her own song(videophone)  and still proceeded to murder her in telephone they have had it out for her 

GreenDiamond

They are litteraly 2 flawless pop stars, u only need to be hater to say something bad about them

Their talent is a litteral fact, while u can argue about ,,talent,, of most of other mainstream pop stars...

nodandsmile

Because both fanbases have few people in them who can't stand when a woman other than their fave is getting praise and success. That's it! And tbh every fanbase has messy people, which causes stan wars!

Archived