💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Hive vs. Monsters a thing?

HoneyB

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

The Hive can choke, they always hate Taylor and accuse her of copying Beyonce for no apparent reason:fthis:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PACGAGA
8 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Do KPOP stans do that? 

BTS fans had a FIT when SuperM went #1. It was literal war, it was so funny. :huntyga:

I just realized we also need a Beyoncé emoji, how come we have :poot: and :selena:, but the only female artist Gaga has collaborated not once but twice is nowhere to be seen? 

PACGAGA
2 minutes ago, Diente said:

I just realized we also need a Beyoncé emoji, how come we have :poot: and :selena:, but the only female artist Gaga has collaborated not once but twice is nowhere to be seen? 

Battlegrounds has a ton of them

2018_bey1.gif 2018_bey2.gif 2018_bey3.gif 2018_bey4.gif 2018_bey5.gif 2018_bey6.gif 2018_bey7.gif 2018_bey8.gif 2018_bey9.gif 2018_bey10.gif 2018_bey11.gif 2018_bey12.gif 2018_bey13.gif

DonatellaPop
2 hours ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Did you know that Gaga gave Beyonce a bedazzled riding crop/man whip for her birthday? :fan:

71Bu2zyKBkL._UL1500_.jpg

Sounds very her imo

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

StrawberryBlond

Beyonce fans are mad that...Gaga's vocal talent is put on an equal or higher pedestal these days, that Gaga is a rival in the live performance stakes, that Gaga is a rival in the critical acclaim stakes, that Gaga got more praise for her acting than Beyonce's ever achieved and has won awards for it, that Gaga has won an Oscar and Beyonce never has, that Gaga's first big leading film role got more acclaim and made more money than any of Beyonce's leading roles, that Gaga is turning into a Grammy darling like Beyonce, that 3 of Gaga's albums have been nominated for AOTY so she's on equal footing with Beyonce in amount of nominations, that Gaga's managed to get hits (and #1's) more recently than Beyonce has.

Gaga fans are mad that...Beyonce is a bigger album seller and her individual tracks get more attention right now, that she wins more critical acclaim than Gaga, that she tours more than Gaga, that she puts out more music videos than Gaga, that she wins more Grammys than Gaga, that she pulls in bigger touring numbers and figures than Gaga, that she has an untouchable goddess image that Gaga's never managed to achieve, that she gets ultimate praise despite not putting in the amount of personal artistry to her music that Gaga does.

meryl streep o diabo veste prada GIF

because Gaga and Beyoncé (and as of recently Taylor) are seen as a higher level of pop artist in the intustry so i think contrasting religions fight each other (...?)

ice heard one side from above

Just now, Diente said:

agreed

we also don't Have Rihi, Miley, Ariana Xtina and Taylor, much needed imo

ice heard one side from above

PACGAGA
5 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Beyonce fans are mad that...Gaga's vocal talent is put on an equal or higher pedestal these days, that Gaga is a rival in the live performance stakes, that Gaga is a rival in the critical acclaim stakes, that Gaga got more praise for her acting than Beyonce's ever achieved and has won awards for it, that Gaga has won an Oscar and Beyonce never has, that Gaga's first big leading film role got more acclaim and made more money than any of Beyonce's leading roles, that Gaga is turning into a Grammy darling like Beyonce, that 3 of Gaga's albums have been nominated for AOTY so she's on equal footing with Beyonce in amount of nominations, that Gaga's managed to get hits (and #1's) more recently than Beyonce has.

The amount of reaches in this essay...imma keep my mouth shut though. 

StrawberryBlond
14 hours ago, PACGAGA said:

The amount of reaches in this essay...imma keep my mouth shut though. 

Reaches? In what way? I was completely honest and real. Maybe you just didn't like what you heard? I was just as harsh on Gaga's side. I'm garnering all the problems that I've ever seen Beyonce fans publicly say they had a problem with. This is based on research.

PACGAGA
6 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Reaches? In what way? I was completely honest and real. Maybe you just didn't like what you heard? I was just as harsh on Gaga's side. I'm garnering all the problems that I've ever seen Beyonce fans publicly say they had a problem with. This is based on research.

Let’s just say that only 2 are some what valid arguments. Gaga’s acting and Oscar (which btw is such a tired drag now, like congrats? Its really not the cause of this fuel like yall want it to be) and Gaga having hits as of recently (key word being recently).

The rest of these are 100% debatable…

Magneto

How about we just ignore the Twitter stans on both sides and focus on GGD monsters?:oops:

Free my mind

Teal Ambition

I joined stan twitter in 2011 and for as long as I can remember, we never got along :selena:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Saint Gaga

Because Gaga just had one of the biggest repeaks of all time while Beyonce released 3 bombs in a row:fan:

StrawberryBlond
2 minutes ago, PACGAGA said:

Let’s just say that only 2 are some what valid arguments. Gaga’s acting and Oscar (which btw is such a tired drag now, like congrats? Its really not the cause of this fuel like yall want it to be) and Gaga having hits as of recently (key word being recently).

The rest of these are 100% debatable…

Um, no, you're being very rose-tinted when it comes to Beyonce fans interpretation of Gaga if you think this is all debatable. Let me talk you through each point:

Gaga's vocal talent is put on an equal or higher pedestal these days - Beyonce used to be THE voice of the current generation before Gaga came along. When Gaga's voice starting gaining acclaim, Beyonce's acclaim went down. Gaga is frequently cited as the current female with the best voice right now, Beyonce's vocals have been on the slide since 2013, she's stopped putting effort into them at the same time that Gaga started improving hers. I'm sure her fans don't like their queen having to be in a denounced vocal position.

Gaga is a rival in the live performance stakes - Again, Beyonce was one of the very few singers who is known for putting on a good show. Gaga is the only one who can possibly rival or better in those stakes. Look at how pressed Bey fans were when Gaga's SB national anthem and SB show was highly acclaimed.

Gaga is a rival in the critical acclaim stakes - Every live performance and album she's put out since around 2016 has been beloved. She's one of the very few popstars apart from Beyonce who can still do that.

Gaga got more praise for her acting than Beyonce's ever achieved and has won awards for it - This is a major one. Bey fans have always been annoyed that she's never been a box office draw or noted for acting. Gaga does one movie and gets ultimate praise. You can't say that doesn't sting.

Gaga has won an Oscar and Beyonce never has - Bey fans want their queen to get an Oscar, to really take her status next level, let's be real. They also wanted her to get one before a much newer star like Gaga.

Gaga's first big leading film role got more acclaim and made more money than any of Beyonce's leading roles - You do know that Bey fans were claiming that Spirit was going to be a bigger success than Shallow and the album was going to outsell ASIB and win multiple Grammys and an Oscar? Yeah, none of that looks likely. They were all about wishful thinking at the time.

Gaga is turning into a Grammy darling like Beyonce - Not many popstars have as many Grammys as Gaga and Bey fans always think she deserves every award she's up for. They still haven't got over another AOTY loss. Wait to see them turn on Gaga is ASIB wins AOTY.

3 of Gaga's albums have been nominated for AOTY so she's on equal footing with Beyonce in amount of nominations - Not many popstars get 3 AOTY but they both have, so there's a rivalry there. Like I said above, if Gaga wins before her, the Beyhive will go nuts.

Gaga's managed to get hits (and #1's) more recently than Beyonce has - Undeniable. Beyonce's last US #1 was in 2008. Gaga's had 4 #1's since 2008. When Beyonce stopped getting #1's was when Gaga started getting them. She's also got nearly as many overall #1's as Bey has despite being in the industry for less time. Bey fans thinks she deserves the top spot every time, they love how she sells albums but I've always seem them get particularly stung if anyone brings up how Bey hasn't had a #1 in over a decade. They get even more stung if people say her last big hit was Telephone.

Face it, Gaga was deemed over in 2013 when Beyonce was going through a re-surgence. Now the tables have turned. This will always result in fanbase rivalry no matter who's involved in the race. Britney/Xtina, Rihanna/Beyonce, Gaga/Katy, Taylor/Katy...of course there are fanbase rivalries and we all know why. It's usually not even about feuds it's about one side being up while the other is down and the struggling fanbase not taking it well.

Archived