Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DUMB Bradley/Gaga Article

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

https://www.thethings.com/20-pics-of-lady-gaga-that-bradley-cooper-doesnt-want-us-to-see/

:saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga:

18. Gaga in the kitchen

"Every man loves a woman who can cook, and we're sure that this is especially true in Bradley Cooper's case, given his Italian background. In fact, Cooper claimed that the first time he met Gaga at her house to discuss the film A Star Is Born, Gaga made Cooper some pasta and the two bonded over the Italian dish.

Although it's clear that Bradley loves Gaga's appreciation for cooking, we're not sure he loves the photo she posted of herself in the kitchen, given that she's showing a little more than the dish she's preparing..."

screen-shot-2015-08-03-at-25140-pm.png?q

Guest Blue Madonna

ik Bradley doesn't want us to see this but I'm a bad bitch xoxo

give me WPs, ban me, I don't care. I'm posting this and you can't take that away from me

JazzGa

Thanks for the warning that it was dumb, I appreciate it! :laughga:

The idea that a man would want his woman to look ugly and unsexy in photos is like.... Relationship Red Flags 101. Did a controlling religious dad write this?   :lmao:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

HoneyB

Are these her chickens?:udidnt:

What a cutthroat Italian QUEEN:giveup:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Franch Toast

This one had me howling with laughter: 

16. THE EDUCATIONAL PSA

"When Lady Gaga was 24 years old (and before she became famous), she took part in a short film that was meant to be an educational PSA for teens on how to deal with harassment. Although the message is a good one and we applaud Gaga for taking part in such a video, we can't help but wonder if it angers Bradley Cooper."

I mean, why would Gaga making an educational PSA on harassment (which she made way before she was 24, by the way – shoddy "journalism") "anger" Bradley? :lmao:This is the most hilarious thing I've read in a long time. 

She/Her/Hers

27monster27

16THE EDUCATIONAL PSA

When Lady Gaga was 24 years old (and before she became famous), she took part in a short film that was meant to be an educational PSA for teens on how to deal with harassment. Although the message is a good one and we applaud Gaga for taking part in such a video, we can't help but wonder if it angers Bradley Cooper.

yNlQWRM.jpg

I know that he is not angered by any of these, but if he is, why would this of all things anger him?

he/him/his

Archived