Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
lgbt

Always removes female symbol from packaging to be inclusive

Featured Posts

Sepsami

Before all hell breaks loose can we just appreciate this gesture for what it is? 

• Like 24
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 37

noisullitcefrep

Such a small thing will make so many people happy! Awesome:hug:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 5

LDGA

"that not all people who menstruate are women" 

What?????Who can take them seriously if they are saying things like that. Good that the company is being "inclusive", but the reasons transgenders activists give are... laughable to say at least. 

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 2
  • Sad 22
  • Thanks 11

Ryusei

There was a female symbol on it? :ladyhaha: 

seriously: i googled and cant see one where is it? :selena: 

Edited by Ryusei
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Dominic
1 minute ago, LDGA said:

What?????Who can take them seriously if they are saying things like that. Good that the company is being "inclusive", but the reasons transgenders activists give are... laughable to say at least. 

A trans man may still menstruate depending on how far along the transition process they are. It is hardly problematic tbh.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it
  • Like 12
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 31

raragaga
4 minutes ago, LDGA said:

gay men pms, so anything's possible

• Like 1
  • LMAO 15
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

berlinforme

On one hand I find it very considerate that they're so inclusive, on the other I think that people who actually feel excluded because of some sign on a packaging are really looking for things to be offended by

Edited by berlinforme
  • Like 36
  • Thanks 4

kyanewest

Transgender women do not menstruate so it makes zero sense. Women are women and they have female bodies and there's nothing wrong with a female symbol. I dont understand how this is 'inclusive' as transgender women are aware that they don't have a female body and are fine with it. 

Vote 4 2024 Kanye - Presidental Run
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 6

FATCAT
Just now, kyanewest said:

Transgender women do not menstruate so it makes zero sense. Women are women and they have female bodies and there's nothing wrong with a female symbol. I dont understand how this is 'inclusive' as transgender women are aware that they don't have a female body and are fine with it. 

You forgot the other part of the equation, Transgender Men who are in the process of transitioning.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 8

Lilmonzter

Good for them  I guess 

But first time I'm noticing, grossly misinformed about this. 

We are here. We're Queer. Get used to it.
  • Like 1

kyanewest
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

You forgot the other part of the equation, Transgender Men who are in the process of transitioning.

I dont understand how a symbol can make someone feel worse as they are aware that they have a female body too. 

I understand the inclusive thing but for such a small part of the population to be changing every single thing, sure this is just a small detail but what is it gonna be next? It's like everything that's 'manly' or 'womanly' will just be erased to not offend anyone. It also makes it seem like transgenders are snowflakes (which they're not) who'll cry and breakdown at any icons/symbols on packagings, I can understand public restrooms, and pronouns or whatever, but there are things that are way too ridiculous. 

Vote 4 2024 Kanye - Presidental Run
  • Like 11
  • YAAAS 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

Faysalaaa

"not all people who menstruate are women"

That is false, all people who menstruate are women. Trans men cant menstruate  from hormones and transitioning.

"not all women menstruate"

Saying this product is for women does not mean all women menstruate. It means its for women who menstruate.

• Like 10
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 5

adterp
4 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

I dont understand how a symbol can make someone feel worse as they are aware that they have a female body too. 

I understand the inclusive thing but for such a small part of the population to be changing every single thing, sure this is just a small detail but what is it gonna be next? It's like everything that's 'manly' or 'womanly' will just be erased to not offend anyone. It also makes it seem like transgenders are snowflakes (which they're not) who'll cry and breakdown at any icons/symbols on packagings, I can understand public restrooms, and pronouns or whatever, but there are things that are way too ridiculous. 

It's not just a matter of offending people. These type of actions are important for bending towards a less binary-gendered and closeted society. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3