Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Find You- Monsta X

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

Now before I say anything else, Monsta X is a kpop group. I mean they're hella popular but some people would rather complain so I'm doing this as a caution to all people who might be confused as to who Monsta X is. 

:huntyga:

brand new monsta x music!! Woo! It's so sad though. 

moonboywow

Its also funny that someone say all kpop concepts are the same. Then this video comes out. But even then...what about American concepts? Lol funny. 

kaelergrey
4 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Its also funny that someone say all kpop concepts are the same. Then this video comes out. But even then...what about American concepts? Lol funny. 

Please don't instigate. People will see this comment differently and you will make more enemies than friends. :happy: Just worried about you. Will watch the video and listen to the music though.  :happy:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

moonboywow
Just now, billygrey said:

Please don't instigate. People will see this comment differently and you will make more enemies than friends. :happy: Just worried about you. Will watch the video and listen to the music though.  :happy:

What? People are xenophobic and downright rude and I can't be a little feisty? 

On topic...please watch! The video connects the music videos from the last two years!!!

kaelergrey

The video is good. The song is chill. :happy:

kaelergrey
1 minute ago, moonboywow said:

On topic...please watch! The video connects the music videos from the last two years!!!

What music video does this connect with? Any links. Will check it out. :happy: I see youre a very enthusiastic kpop fan. Thanks for the share.:)

moonboywow
1 minute ago, billygrey said:

The video is good. The song is chill. :happy:

The video is just..sad omg that's the only word I can think of right now but its beautiful!

kaelergrey
Just now, moonboywow said:

The video is just..sad omg that's the only word I can think of right now but its beautiful!

I agree that its beautifully done. 

moonboywow
Just now, billygrey said:

What music video does this connect with? Any links. Will check it out. :happy: I see youre a very enthusiastic kpop fan. Thanks for the share.:)

Dramarama and the connect 

adamsenigma
11 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

What? People are xenophobic and downright rude and I can't be a little feisty? 

It's just that... You make people not even want to give K-Pop a try, you always make threads and stuff and then you bump them like 5 times per day with no people commenting on it and it's like ok we GET IT moonboywow :huntyga: Not hating on you tho, it's just that yeah, you should try to change the way you "promote" K-Pop in here.

moonboywow
6 minutes ago, Pack Official said:

same is the same
the chainsmoker style  still a thing in every generation 
nothing special, sorry

How exactly is this chainsmokers style? 

kaelergrey

This is getting messy. Guys dont argue. :messga: I love you all. 

moonboywow
4 minutes ago, Pack Official said:

Sorry. I didn't notice the vague unnoticeable similar synth because I was too focused on the sad story and concept that I never see in American pop music 

Archived