💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS 1984 dominates TV Cable ratings for September 23-29

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

“American Horror Story: 1984” put up some monster TV ratings to close out September.

According to TVByTheNumbers on Monday, the FX hit horror show got 3.9 million viewers for episode two of the ninth season once live and streaming numbers were all added up. (REVIEW: ‘American Horror Story: 1984′ Is Epic Bloodbath In New Episode ‘Red Dawn’)

That absolutely blew away the competition.

I’m not surprised at all that “AHS: 1984” is absolutely murdering TV ratings. It’s the best season in a very long time, Emma Roberts is absolutely killing it and the show is, once again, incredibly fun.

The formula for success when it comes to “AHS” isn’t hard to figure out. The fans want violence, suspense, twists and turns, crazy developments, sex and to be kept guessing.

“AHS: 1984” has that in spades after previous seasons seemed to stray from the proven formula.

The question now is whether or not the show will continue its strong push after such a hot start in the early ratings.

Judging from what we’ve seen through the first five episodes of season nine, I like our chances. It’s absolute carnage at Camp Redwood, and I say that in the best way possible.

Tune in Wednesday night on FX to watch the sixth episode of the new season. Things should only get crazier from here.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/22/american-horror-story-1984-episode-two-ratings/

compared to seasons 2-4, ratings are horrible though. how do shows still find success when they are clearly on the downfall?

Make it stupid!

13 minutes ago, slayo said:

compared to seasons 2-4, ratings are horrible though. how do shows still find success when they are clearly on the downfall?

TV is on the downfall in general, even though ratings are down, they’re still really high for today.

DiamondAngel
42 minutes ago, slayo said:

It’s kind of like how selling 150k albums in 2008 for a pop star is a flop, whereas now that’s a pretty good first week for your standard pop star. People just aren’t watching live TV anymore

highlikegaga

comparing tv ratings from today to tv ratings from the past is like comparing pure album sales from before to pure album sales today.

nothing is the same anymore and we can only judge a product's success by comparing it to products in the same industry at the same point in time.

anyhow, 1984 is doing good, and i really hope Ryan keeps it cohesive till the end. 

1 hour ago, slayo said:

Happy 2019 :hug:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Mister G
1 hour ago, slayo said:

A lot of that is attributed to more of a digital presence and streaming services. More and more people are dumping cable services because it’s easier to just binge on shows through Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime or third party services like Plex.

Archived