šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if 2NE1 collabed with Gaga?

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

DISCLAIMER: A K-Pop group is being discussed here. Hate nor involving of other artists are not allowed except Gaga. Please stfu if you only have bad things to say.

2NE1 has been called rule breakers inside the K-Pop industry, the ones who broke mainstream media with its crazy ideas, and not giving a **** nature. Lady Gaga has also became the chameleon of the pop music industry, the one who insoired to make everyone go crazy. They are known for their pop, upbeat and electronic songs that are ā€œbopsā€. What would you feel if they collabed with each ot

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Roboboy

I LOVE 2NE1 SO MUCH!!!! Park Bom is honestly such a goddess and a collab with Gaga would be so good. 2NE1 actually had identities and personality instead of the new groups that are unoriginal, repetitive and just pretty. LONG LIVE BLACKJACKS :firega:

Red Velvet
5 minutes ago, LG6IsComing said:

I LOVE 2NE1 SO MUCH!!!! Park Bom is honestly such a goddess and a collab with Gaga would be so good. 2NE1 actually had identities and personality instead of the new groups that are unoriginal, repetitive and just pretty. LONG LIVE BLACKJACKS :firega:

FACTS.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Luna Lovegood

Iā€™m still pissed that 2NE1 and Gaga were supposed to meet up on a concert back in 2014 for an event butĀ got cancelled for some reason. My Two ultimate faves. Well at least we go this šŸ˜­

Ā 

lunaā€™s advocate

Luna Lovegood

Iā€™m shook that Blackjacks still exists here thriving in GGD omgĀ 

lunaā€™s advocate

Not a fan of K-pop personally, but if the song is good, why not? Gaga is all about experimenting and trying new things, so as a fan I follow this kind of idea with her music too.

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

moonboywow

I'd rather it not be them. Maybe someone like hyukoh. Imagine that!Ā 

This is his voice btw

Or maybe Zico!Ā 

Ā 

they disbanded but image omg. All of them 4 coming back together to do a song with Gaga.

I like dancin', and ponies....

moonboywow
Just now, Sunny said:

they disbanded but image omg. All of them 4 coming back together to do a song with Gaga.

Or Zico or something.Ā 

She needs more rap bangers!Ā 

RAMROD

It would probably be fun. Their music at the time (2010-2012) are aligned very well anyway.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Red Velvet
1 hour ago, Pink Plastique said:

involving of other artists

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgpRn0V36fP-FgBHnJFDQ

Ā 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• 2 weeks later...
Red Velvet

Ok, Iā€™m going back to this thread to say that I just found out that TEDDY (2NE1ā€™s producer) was offered to do music for Gaga. Now, if he is not worked up on BLACKPINK and iKon, I think he can make it work for 2NE1 and Gaga.Ā 

Also, Ugly, I AM THE BEST and Canā€™t Nobody could easily became Gaga songsĀ from The Fame and Born this Way.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived