💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Amazing new releases

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

Which title track is your favorite? Make sure to check out the albums on spotify or apple music!! 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonboywow
Just now, Craven Moorecox said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14902967
misleading title

Lol goodbye then. Sorry you have no taste. 

moonboywow
Just now, Eido said:

Ksvdjdhdhzjkdvd is that serious? :triggered:

Yes because I included day6 and they are literally so slept on. TXT also has a less cutesy concept for their album. 

moonboywow
2 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Good for u :oops:

If only you actually listened to the songs I posted rather than just writing them off because they're kpop songs. Imagine being that judgmental and ignorant. Like imagine hating cool songs and amazing visuals. Imagine having both taste. I can't even imagine that. Wow. :flop:

11 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Yes because I included day6 and they are literally so slept on. TXT also has a less cutesy concept for their album. 

No I meant... Are you joking or are you really agressive? 

Also I advise you to change your title and maybe write a bit about them if you really want to introduce these songs to us...  

Also if people don't like them, it's up to them, they are not necessarily haters :)

moonboywow
Just now, Eido said:

No I meant... Are you joking or are you really agressive? 

Also I advise you to change your title and maybe write a bit about them if you really want to introduce these songs to us...  

Also if people don't like them, it's up to them, they are not necessarily haters :)

Sis...its not like these groups are brand new. TXT are the brother group to BTS. Day6 makes rock music. Like these groups didn't debut yesterday. 

A Hybrid

I’m not gonna say innacurate title like everyone because it’s already said but

Just say who released what and let the people who are actually interested comment, it doesn’t hurt

No family’s safe when I sashay

moonboywow
Just now, A Hybrid said:

I’m not gonna say innacurate title like everyone because it’s already said but

Just say who released what and let the people who are actually interested comment, it doesn’t hurt

I dont understand how this is clickbait. The videos I included were released either yesterday or today. So..:shrug:

• CyanLights changed the title to Amazing new releases

Archived