new music

Amazing new releases

moonboywow

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

No thanks. I don't like girl groups. Boy groups have more interesting videos and music. 

Do you even understand what I am writing? I know English is not my native language but still... 

Also you could create a Kpop Thread (Boy edition) if that's really the case :hug:

moonboywow
1 minute ago, Eido said:

Do you even understand what I am writing? I know English is not my native language but still... 

Also you could create a Kpop Thread (Boy edition) if that's really the case :hug:

If people can create threads complaining about Gaga's face then I can do this 

Mr Peeps
1 minute ago, moonboywow said:

see the difference is...... this is a forum about Gaga. It doesn't mean you can't talk about other artists but when people do that they post in the sections dedicated to that artist/subject.

moonboywow
Just now, Mr Peeps said:

see the difference is...... this is a forum about Gaga. It doesn't mean you can't talk about other artists but when people do that they post in the sections dedicated to that artist/subject.

No. There is no difference. I see so much hate about kpop and see people say kpop fans are little complainers but have you seen gaga fans? Lol. I never see ateez fans complain about the boys' appearance. I never see shinee fans do that. I never see bigbang fans do that. 

Mr Peeps

No. There is no difference. I see so much hate about kpop and see people say kpop fans are little complainers but have you seen gaga fans? Lol. I never see ateez fans complain about the boys' appearance. I never see shinee fans do that. I never see bigbang fans do that. 

yes but are we hating on the songs itself here? no, we're talking about the misleading title. 

4 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

terrace house what GIF

I never said you couldn't not post this. 

I said : find a better title, talk a bit about it and move it to the right section... 

And maybe stop reacting aggressively to any advice that has been given to you

I really don't see what's your point in this thread.  You say haters gonna hate but you can't even accept a no for an answer... 

moonboywow
1 minute ago, Mr Peeps said:

yes but are we hating on the songs itself here? no, we're talking about the misleading title. 

And I say it's not misleading. It's in the entertainment section. Not the gaga section. So...

Mr Peeps
Just now, moonboywow said:

And I say it's not misleading. It's in the entertainment section. Not the gaga section. So...

the.......... tag....... isn't........ misleading....... the title......... is.......

moonboywow
Just now, Mr Peeps said:

the.......... tag....... isn't........ misleading....... the title......... is.......

And I say I disagree because...new releases. 

Mr Peeps

And I say I disagree because...new releases. 

even when it's gaga who releases something new we mention her name :laughga: 

moonboywow
Just now, Mr Peeps said:

even when it's gaga who releases something new we mention her name :laughga: 

Did you expect me to make the title "day6, VAV, TXT, NUEST BAP solo member new albums- kpop" ?????

• CyanLights changed the title to Amazing new releases

Archived