Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Amazing new releases

moonboywow

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Sis...its not like these groups are brand new. TXT are the brother group to BTS. Day6 makes rock music. Like these groups didn't debut yesterday. 

So you really are being agressive :oops:

First, don't "sis" me, I don't know you. 

Second of all, I don't even know them, hence the fact that I told you to maybe introduce them. Because I might not be the only one. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid
Just now, moonboywow said:

I dont understand how this is clickbait. The videos I included were released either yesterday or today. So..:shrug:

Clickbaiting isn’t lying. If you make the title clearer on what’s it about, people who are interested in this kind of music will comment and you won’t have so many shady replies.

No family’s safe when I sashay

xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, Eido said:

No I meant... Are you joking or are you really agressive? 

Also I advise you to change your title and maybe write a bit about them if you really want to introduce these songs to us...  

Also if people don't like them, it's up to them, they are not necessarily haters :)

This... but they are coming from an agressive stand point.

@moonboywow  You have got to realise that KPop is NOT everyones cup of tea. There is literally a whole section on KPop in the Entertainment section. People dont like the fact you are shoving KPop down our throats at every opportunity you get. Because you are the only fan of these bands DOES NOT MEAN that you have to make so many threads about it. Its annoying imo :awkney:   and then you stick a misleading title to get people to click on the thread

End Racism Now

moonboywow
2 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Clickbaiting isn’t lying. If you make the title clearer on what’s it about, people who are interested in this kind of music will comment and you won’t have so many shady replies.

Okay let's talk about the music now. 

witchcocktor

How long can these k-idol groups just redo the same concepts over and over. It's either leather S&M-y vibes with neon lights and rain, or pastels and basicness. Day6 is refreshing, but it distrubs me that visually it follows the same **** that's popular in SK despite being out of the ordinary music wise. Doesn't really reflect a good rock image.

moonboywow
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

This... but they are coming from an agressive stand point.

@moonboywow  You have got to realise that KPop is NOT everyones cup of tea. There is literally a whole section on KPop in the Entertainment section. People dont like the fact you are shoving KPop down our throats at every opportunity you get. Because you are the only fan of these bands DOES NOT MEAN that you have to make so many threads about it. Its annoying imo :awkney:   and the  you stick a misleading title to get people to click on the thread

Then dont comment. Damn. Is it that hard? 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, moonboywow said:

Then dont comment. Damn. Is it that hard? 

Make threads with appropriate titles and make them in the correct section next time :flower:

End Racism Now

FfFfFfFF

Just stop forcing us into liking K-Pop.

A title like this is only fitting for Gaga on this site. 

Lemondeduerl

Guys y'all are mean, no one says anything bad about new releases unless it's Kpop, there are people who are interested in this music. 

:)

1 minute ago, Lemondeduerl said:

Guys y'all are mean, no one says anything bad about new releases unless it's Kpop, there are people who are interested in this music. 

I wasn't mean 

moonboywow
5 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Just stop forcing us into liking K-Pop.

A title like this is only fitting for Gaga on this site. 

Wow. 

So other people can't be amazing?

5 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Wow. 

So other people can't be amazing?

They literally didn't say that. They said, move it to the Kpop Thread/Section :saladga:

alextruper17
30 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

If only you actually listened to the songs I posted rather than just writing them off because they're kpop songs. Imagine being that judgmental and ignorant. Like imagine hating cool songs and amazing visuals. Imagine having both taste. I can't even imagine that. Wow. :flop:

This is what surprised me the most.

The fact that you think all the people who dislike K pop are judgmental and ignorant is way too wrong and mean. ACTUALLY, that's ignorant.

Yes, the songs are cool and their videos have good visuals but I still don't like it. There's nothing wrong on that

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

moonboywow
1 minute ago, Eido said:

They literally didn't say that. They said, move it to the Kpop Thread/Section :saladga:

No thanks. I don't like girl groups. Boy groups have more interesting videos and music. 

• CyanLights changed the title to Amazing new releases

Archived