Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SPARTACUS

If we can bring 2005-Kim back to the future... sure. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀ℱ

Versace

Tbh I always wanted Gaga to work with a female rapper, at this point idc who it is (not Nicki though lol)

Gaga x Missy Elliott, now that's legendary :legend:

Edonis

If this were 90s Kim I would be here for it. Now...Idk. But if Gaga were doign house music I could see her having a female rapper on the track as a lot of the early house tracks had those kinds of collaborations. But Kim? Idk...

rasclautmangos

I'd love for her to collab with a female rapper. Idk about Lil Kim though and the most popular ones right now are just too damn problematic. MAYBE Missy Elliott could work.

3 hours ago, SimplyTheBest said:

The amount of people expressing the desire to collab with her and she's probably the singer with the least amount of collabs in her generation  :ladyhaha:

this :rip: 

2 hours ago, SimplyTheBest said:

Yeah probably only Adele ... I'm mostly amazed by how many she rejected! Apart from "Video Phone" and that annoying Wale song, has there ever been a song saying "feat. Lady Gaga"?

Tbh, I don't think so. That's a good point. Omg I love Chillin', it takes me back to a time when I was just getting in to Gaga, like, hard

HoneyB

Ewww, no thank you darling:madge:

Kim has unfortunately lost her touch musically imo her album was terrible I can barely understand what she’s saying and lyrically it was sub par. The only ones that would make sense to collab with are Nicki, Missy, or Cardi. Preferably the first two:sis:

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

DonatellaPop
7 minutes ago, Rio said:

has there ever been a song saying "feat. Lady Gaga"?

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

HolyDelRey
5 hours ago, SimplyTheBest said:

The amount of people expressing the desire to collab with her and she's probably the singer with the least amount of collabs in her generation  :ladyhaha:

Lana says hi.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Archived