đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Twitter stans mock Enigma

Monsterious

Featured Posts

skedaddleBItCh
8 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

As they should. Worst Gaga show I've attended. :messga: My main concers are the looks and choreo, I know she has chronic pain but she doesn't even look like trying anymore when it comes to choreo, she just moves around the stage like having seizures. 

I know it sounds harsh, but anyways 

Omg what:toofunny:

Like, literally, and objectively, she danced better than during ARTPOP and Joanne eras. This is just implausible, like, point blank hating on Enigma:lmao:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

LilyLark
Just now, Talenti said:

These are literally nobodies why should we even acknowledge them?:triggered: they can keep being obsessed.mp3 

̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶H̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶a̶s̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶ ̶n̶g̶l̶

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f292e9e16c7aca5404693

True, 4 is (maybe controversially) my fav lol. Seriously tho, twitter stans....I don't get why some of them randomly try and tear other singers down. And  some Little Monsters do the same thing as some of those Brit stans and some of the Hive—it's so toxic, and I feel like misogyny/internalized misogyny/etc. play a part, as I rarely see stans of male artists go the same extent on social media.

evilfaqqot

Enigma is the result of stans unwillingness to move on from the theatrics. She’s putting on this clown show for a bunch of clowns. There’s a reason why Jazz and Piano is superior. :reductive:

KatieJudasGaga4

Can mods lock this thread. Its just gonna get worse when people let these twitter stans say these things about Gaga and calling ENIGMA a show for clowns and calling it a clown show. 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived