Is she Nicki Petty now? :rip: Bitch we been knew

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

raragaga
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Is she Nicki Petty now? :rip: Bitch we been knew

giphy.gif

xoxo

Morphine Prince

Nicki Minaj's new boyfriend wasn't just convicted of attempted rape -- he also went to prison for killing a guy ... and now we know the story behind his manslaughter conviction.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Nicki's new man, Kenneth Petty, rolled up on Lamont Robinson one early morning in April 2002 and opened fire on him on a street corner in Queens, NY.

We're told Petty drove to the crime scene with a group of cohorts, hopped out of the car, walked across the street where Robinson was hanging out, pulled out a gun ... and shot him in the stomach 3 times. Our sources say he then fled in the vehicle with the group.

We're told police who investigated the crime at the time did not believe robbery was a motive -- they suspected it to be a targeted hit over a gang beef. One investigator who was on the OG case told us he could only recall the shooting was over some "bulls***."

According to court docs, obtained by TMZ, Lamont -- who only survived for a short time -- ID'd Kenneth in a photo lineup when police went to question him in the hospital. The docs say he nodded his head to confirm Kenneth had shot him, as he couldn't speak. He died soon afterward.

Kenneth was initially charged with 2nd-degree murder, but pled guilty to a lesser charge of 1st-degree manslaughter. He served 7 years in prison, and got released in 2013.

As we reported ... Nicki's beau also did nearly 4 years behind bars after being convicted of attempted rape as a 16-year-old about a decade prior.

Pop Music

Onika Petty sounds pretty iconic bc she has already fulfilled the last name b4 she even knew him :ladyhaha:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

can someone put her husbands past in the headlines or smth??? or do people not give a fucc?? ariana/etc really don't care she's married a murderer and rapist????? among her other issues

HoneyB

It was supposed to be Nicki x Safaree, not Nicki x Kenneth “I’ve been to jail so many times I can’t count” Petty

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29594a0440a4c7c744cf

Nicki is dixkmatized, it’s the only logical answer:madge: This better not mean he’s gonna be in every music video now:madge:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

derpmonster
6 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

Me after reading the tea on Nicki's husband:

lady gaga GIF

Please tell me this gif isn't from the Skype Ball :air: looks like that :rip:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Venus Rose
6 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

:selena:

Lilmonzter

I don't care 

Nicky minaj petty? Could be her new name( the name includes a question mark) 

:teehee:

Sing C'est la vie 

NewUsername
32 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

23 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

:selena:

Nope, it's from the John Lennon award

Archived