other

Todrick Hall Sued for Sexual Harassment and more

ChromeAngel

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
itsmebuddy

Oh god...I don’t even know what to say. I honestly don’t think Todrick can save himself from this...

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

thierryrreiht

Sometimes I don't like some famous people that everyone likes, just because of a hunch I have...
And then this kind of thing comes out. 
Well... Just as I thought, TRASH!

ChromeAngel
4 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Sometimes I don't like some famous people that everyone likes, just because of a hunch I have...
And then this kind of thing comes out. 
Well... Just as I thought, TRASH!

Honestly I agree 100%. While I’m sure some famous people are great, I think a lot of the time it takes a snake to be able to make it that far in the business. 

thierryrreiht
2 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

I think a lot of the time it takes a snake to be able to make it that far in the business. 

Taylor Swift Vmas 2019 GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music Awards

Edonis

Remember when he said Gaga was over during the ARTPOP era and that she should retire and work at Walgreens or something :trollga:

I have to laugh. The nastiest people are always the ones with the most to hide. 

HoneyB

I’ve been giving him the side eye after he switched like a sissy from Bey to Taylorbrit15.png

But in all seriousness that was sooo unnecessary to joke about Selena like that wth...

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

HeavyyMetalVenuss

i never got good energy off of him, and it’s not even the fact that this came out that I say that. sometimes you just get rubbed the wrong way from people, and this is definitely one of those cases :neyde: taylor really loves her snakes

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Archived