Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can things be shown/given to Gaga during Meet and Greet?

MrGreen

Featured Posts

Sanne Godijn
24 minutes ago, MrGreen said:

After the show they take you to a private area and line you up, her assistant asks to give her any gifts/letters :heart: Then you put your bags on table and put your phones away. You are not allowed to bring anything to show her or have her sign. You can see the people in front of you during their meet and greets! I was last in line so the wait was torture watching everyone else with her haha 😂 

Do they give you your picture afterwards?

13 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Do they give you your picture afterwards?

It’s been a week and still have not gotten mine 😭 I emailed them and they said it could take up to 2 weeks :bradley:

Sanne Godijn
30 minutes ago, MrGreen said:

It’s been a week and still have not gotten mine 😭 I emailed them and they said it could take up to 2 weeks :bradley:

Wow i cant believe they need 2 weeks to email a picture thats really bad service if you ask me

It doesn't take the photographers that long to come up with the photos. The waiting comes from Gaga's team approving the photos. She wants to make sure she looks her best before they make their rounds all over the internet. I completely understand....Hahahahaha. 

2 hours ago, lance13 said:

It doesn't take the photographers that long to come up with the photos. The waiting comes from Gaga's team approving the photos. She wants to make sure she looks her best before they make their rounds all over the internet. I completely understand....Hahahahaha. 

So what if she doesn't look her best? You don't get your photo? 

32 minutes ago, NT78 said:

So what if she doesn't look her best? You don't get your photo? 

I think they pick the best one for you. When I met Gaga at a JWT M&G, we took 5 or 6 pictures but they only sent one. And while I’m super happy with the photo, they picked one where Gaga’s eyes were covered :laughga:. It’s all good though. The photographer posed us all so far from Gaga in the photo, and I didn’t like the set up so before he took the photo, I legit just asked Gaga if I could sit next to her and she said to come on up. She’s so nice in the meet and greets. I truly think all the crappy things we’ve heard about meet and greets are just the organizers doings. 

Archived