💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can things be shown/given to Gaga during Meet and Greet?

MrGreen

Featured Posts

Hi! For anyone who has attended the meet and greet, have you/or seen anyone else bring stuff to show her or give to her? I really want to show her a small picture collage and give her a letter when I meet her next week. I would also love to know about how long each person gets to talk with her.

Thank you! :heart:

You can bring her a letter or gift, but you can't give it to her directly. Her assistant (who is very nice) will put it in her dressing room. She has quite a bit of security with her, so it wouldn't be a good idea to go for your pockets while you're approaching her.....even if it is just to show her something. It's quick and I mean QUICK. You're not going to have alot of time with her so forget about telling her a story or any type of lengthy interaction.  She's AMAZING and it's totally worth it.....100%, but just don't go in expecting to chat it up with her. You will have less than a minute. Enjoy!!!

2 hours ago, lance13 said:

You can bring her a letter or gift, but you can't give it to her directly. Her assistant (who is very nice) will put it in her dressing room. She has quite a bit of security with her, so it wouldn't be a good idea to go for your pockets while you're approaching her.....even if it is just to show her something. It's quick and I mean QUICK. You're not going to have alot of time with her so forget about telling her a story or any type of lengthy interaction.  She's AMAZING and it's totally worth it.....100%, but just don't go in expecting to chat it up with her. You will have less than a minute. Enjoy!!!

Thank you so much for the detailed response!! VERY happy to hear I can give her a letter, I was already worried about the time limit and not being able to say everything I wanted to her.

Thank you again so much!! :heart:

Schwerk
5 hours ago, lance13 said:

That's so good to hear, I had no idea a gift or a letter was allowed. I've heard it wasn't at the Vegas shows and her mixed things about previous tours. 

I'm also wondering how lining up for the actual M&G moment works. Is everyone waiting in a different room then Gaga or a hallway? And do they enter her room one by one? Or do you see others actually meeting her and can she see the people waiting in line? 

Mine is in May and I'm so excited. Especially now I know I can bring something small for her. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2019 at 1:57 PM, MrGreen said:

Hi! For anyone who has attended the meet and greet, have you/or seen anyone else bring stuff to show her or give to her? I really want to show her a small picture collage and give her a letter when I meet her next week. I would also love to know about how long each person gets to talk with her.

Thank you! :heart:

So sorry for the late reply :toofunny: I was browsing this thread again and I’m wondering if you were allowed to give her gifts? 

it was a perfect illusion

misunderstood
On 10/22/2019 at 3:12 PM, lance13 said:

This is so sad to me over $1000 for less than a minute with someone that means much. I wish meet and greets weren't like this with celebs, too bad they can't control it :(

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

11 hours ago, nozhoemi said:

So sorry for the late reply :toofunny: I was browsing this thread again and I’m wondering if you were allowed to give her gifts? 

YES!! During the backstage tour her assistant asks to give her anything you would like Gaga to have, and puts it in her dressing room. If you don't do the tour, she asks you again right before the meet and greet

Once I brought a big blue dildo with my letter wrapped to it so I could throw it on stage and get her attention, but the security guard told me I was disgusting and threw it away.

That dildo cost me $15.

I am still pressed. 

reporter gets GIF

DonatellaPop
29 minutes ago, Doot said:

Once I brought a big blue dildo with my letter wrapped to it so I could throw it on stage and get her attention, but the security guard told me I was disgusting and threw it away.

That dildo cost me $15.

I am still pressed. 

reporter gets GIF

Holy sh!t, what tour was this at? 

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Schwerk
On 10/23/2019 at 3:24 AM, Marjol said:

That's so good to hear, I had no idea a gift or a letter was allowed. I've heard it wasn't at the Vegas shows and her mixed things about previous tours. 

I'm also wondering how lining up for the actual M&G moment works. Is everyone waiting in a different room then Gaga or a hallway? And do they enter her room one by one? Or do you see others actually meeting her and can she see the people waiting in line? 

Mine is in May and I'm so excited. Especially now I know I can bring something small for her. 

@MrGreen Could you help paint the picture for me?  Would love to know how it's set up :)

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Sanne Godijn

I think m&g should be atleast 1:30 thats the least they could since you pay over a $1000/€1000

31 minutes ago, Marjol said:

@MrGreen Could you help paint the picture for me?  Would love to know how it's set up :)

After the show they take you to a private area and line you up, her assistant asks to give her any gifts/letters :heart: Then you put your bags on table and put your phones away. You are not allowed to bring anything to show her or have her sign. You can see the people in front of you during their meet and greets! I was last in line so the wait was torture watching everyone else with her haha 😂 

SharkmanthaC
5 hours ago, Doot said:

That dildo cost me $15.

I am still pressed. 

reporter gets GIF

Security guard couldn't have been a fan.  I think Gaga would have been all about this. :ladyhaha:

she/her/hers

Archived