💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm not hyped at all

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster

Hey I just saw some threads saying how "thirsty" you are about LG6.

I was very hyped with the "f" tweet and maybe with the couple next ones. But to be honest, all this waiting and this teasing(?) has killed the hype for me. Like I use to be one of the ones who thought "omg she has pink hair, that means something is coming" and now I just think "oh, cool, pink hair, she was bored of the blonde". I now more than ever have a feeling that nothing is coming anytime soon, "2018 radio is ours" never happened, and neither 2019. I feel like I had so many meltdowns over nothing that it doesn't hype me anymore. It's been months since the last Enigma shows and nothing has changed, not even an outfit. I feel like nothing is happening until the residency is over and I'm bored with Gaga right now.

I don't mean to complain or anything, I still love her and would love an album but I just wanted to say how bored I am with the direction she took this last couple of months and that I would like her to spice things up because it feels like we know nothing from her since the met gala.

Edit: I just realised she did Haus Labs, but that was not something im very interested in...

I See You

skedaddleBItCh
3 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

"2018 radio is ours" never happened, and neither 2019.

It kinda did though? Shallow?

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Schizophonic

radio is ours was clearly for asib! and it was .. still is!

have we ever heard from eli again? he is gone as well, right? so is boysnoize nowhere to see.

i really really hope she dont come last second and starts all over again and have her rick rubin album or somewhat.

Gracious Gaga

that is the healthiest state to be in.  no expectations.  why get hyped about something that doesn't even exist?

♥ Kindness Police.

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, Harry said:

Okay thanks for thinking that your sole opinion is enough to warrant a thread.

yikes. & who do u think u are :laughga:

♥ Kindness Police.

Doncho

"It's been months since the last Enigma shows"

Its been 1 day, you mean :poot:

But yes I get what you said, and I agree. The Gaga fandom is super boring right now. I do like some tease though. But Gaga s latest tweets are just too random. She will probably abandon the era after 1/2 singles anyway... :bradley:

1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

yikes. & who do u think u are :laughga:

Yikes. Who do I think I am? I'm someone commenting on a thread made openly for others to post their opinions and thoughts. Issue?

ryansamonster

It’s ok to not be hyped, but I wouldn’t base your hype on hair colors. Monsters always set themselves up for disappointment and it is no fault of Gaga’s. 

Once the promo train starts rolling for LG6 I’m sure you’ll get excited again. Till then, appreciate what Gaga is offering and also enjoy some other artists out there. 

Gracious Gaga
4 minutes ago, Harry said:

Yikes. Who do I think I am? I'm someone commenting on a thread made openly for others to post their opinions and thoughts. Issue?

ur not suppose to comment something RUDE when you don't have any interested in the topic.  WP incoming

edit: also - so you think their opinion isn't worth posting, but yours is?? seriously who do u think u are . u just contradicted yourself hard core. bravo!  just leave the thread if you're not interested.

♥ Kindness Police.

dynamite
6 minutes ago, Harry said:

Lol who made you the forum police? What would this forum be without opinions? It was hardly a one line random thought that would have been better as a status, it was a complete, lengthy post. :awkney:

I say this and I don't even agree with them... 

Reality
9 minutes ago, Harry said:

Honey, what do you think the ****ing "opinion" tag is for? :laughga:

🖤👹

1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

ur not suppose to comment something RUDE when you don't have any interested in the topic.  WP incoming

Lmao the thread is just a giant moan. "I'm not excited" ... okay? WP incoming? Just grow up. It's called a conversation hun.

2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Disgustingly rude, who made you the forum police? What would this forum be without opinions? It was hardly a one line random thought that would have been better as a status, it was a complete, lengthy post. :awkney:

I say this and I don't even agree with them... 

See above. The thought wasn't triggered by anything, it isn't positive. OP is entitled to their own opinion and while my post may have been slightly more cutting than I intended I still think random negative thoughts about LG6 are not thread worthy at all. Just creates a breeding ground for negativity.

• CyanLights locked and unlocked this topic

Archived