💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga’s stand up show while performing “Poker face”

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

NightStar
4 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Also, the fact that she sings "p p p poker face p p f*ck her face" at the J&P show. :ladyhaha:Bitch doesn't give a **** about how the older audience of this show may not like it and I love it 

Madame this is an MGM  

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

It's always funny to me when people will say something like "Jazz is boring because Gaga doesn't really get to perform" when in fact not having all the pop show trappings gives her more freedom to really be herself and perform in her naturally engaging and funny way.   In the pop shows she is a pop star, but in J&P she wears the old school mantle of "entertainer" and wears it very very well.

giskardsb
14 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

Is that a Captivated inspired intro I hear?

she NEEDS to do captviated.   Probably the actual best song shes written and would be perfect in J&P.

16 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

Is that a Captivated inspired intro I hear?

2 hours ago, giskardsb said:

she NEEDS to do captviated.   Probably the actual best song shes written and would be perfect in J&P.

That piano piece is played throughout the interludes of the show, and in the final interlude she reveals it's part of the first song she ever wrote.

Her adding it onto Captivated and PF (which she’s done since 2009 ❤️) is a very cute detail.

3 points in and ready for more

GOD she’s so alive during this show.

I’d love for her to do the ENIGMA set list as all-band/piano one day!

3 points in and ready for more

Zander

She’s so much more in her element doing this kind of show. I like that I could attend the show 3 different times and it wouldn’t feel the same because of how unscripted and loose she can be in this one. 

Robo Ga

OMFG I LOVED THIS SO MUCH HAHAHAAHHAHA SHE'S GOT ME DYING... wow I wish I got to see the jazz show when I was in Vegas! Couldn't afford tickets to her but loving these videos 

🤖⚡️

ryansamonster

She is so freakin happy in Vegas. She’s totally living. I can’t wait till I (hopefully) can attend!!

GunninMan

It’s interesting to see the difference between her natural attitude here and the forced attitude in the Enigma shows. Enigma would’ve been so cool without all the scripted interludes and monologues. She’s so cool when she’s more natural, like even the Monster Ball monologues felt more natural because she always changed it up.

Its also weird to me to see the shift in her attitude between the JWT and Enigma, like that bitch was EVERYTHING, and I can’t help but feel like this idea Eli gave her was a huge mistake. The elements and the intent of Enigma are awesome, but it definitely feels forced from her end in my opinion.

Archived