💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga’s stand up show while performing “Poker face”

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I'm looking forward to this so much more than Enigma. She's able to interact with the audience more and better express herself. Plus, she's so much naughtier! I love it! :heart: 

She so naughty!!!! It’s amazing and you’re going to loveeee every second of it!!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why the jazz show is the BEST Gaga Vegas show. She spends the whole show being like this. It's amazing. During our show in June, she mimed jerking a guy off during this song and said she wrote it while she was with her ex who had been Brian's best friend, and how she "won Brian in the divorce." She said  "**** that guy...sorry buddy (to Brian)." Everyone was cracking up.

I think the old people LOVE it. I mean, come on, if you're old and in Vegas, you like a good time. If you are willing to drop $$$ to see Gaga, you KNOW what you're in for. 

xoxo Craig
16 minutes ago, Renie said:

She so naughty!!!! It’s amazing and you’re going to loveeee every second of it!!!!

Everytime she is single, it brings out a naughty side... remember when she was grinding on Brian Newman? :air:

End Racism Now

Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Everytime she is single, it brings out a naughty side... remember when she was grinding on Brian Newman? :air:

I could never forget! I’m sad she’s single but hope we get more naughtyga!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c89715a22317fdafa683cd

JustYouandI
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

I hope that when she finds that someone she will be comfortable enough to still show this side of herself because it seems like the coolest, most authentic gaga ever

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, Renie said:

If she keeps on bringing out NaughtyGa, she won't be single for long! 

She/Her/Hers

NewUsername
1 hour ago, Magui said:

The more videos i see of the jazz and piano, the more i wanted a chance to see her in this register. Everyone who gets to watch it, it's a  precious gift... I don't know what she's going to do jazz wise in the future, but given she literally adores it, i hope one day somehow she can bring something like this show to Europe, who knows. 

well, the C2C tour was a nice preview of it :)

bloody g

she is a f*cking legend :kara:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

1 hour ago, Renie said:

She did that at our show too! We were in the 4th row and my husband was moaning "oh my GOD" so loudly that the lady in front of him turned around and said "are you okay?" I wasn't even mad at him...she's so damn HOT! 

Archived