Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga’s stand up show while performing “Poker face”

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Between this and enigma, I enjoyed jazz and piano a lot more! Her personality just shines through! Her vocals, her energy, her outfits! Everyone was captivated! Almost every song got a standing ovation! And I cried with her during “someone to watch over me”

MaryJaneHolland

"at least i'm honest" :rip:

"boobs and vagina" :rip:

spanking the air :rip:

"i catched the check already" :rip: 

Serving fresh single energy :applause:

Franch Toast

I love how sassy she is! Is she more in the mood for the ladies these days? Does anyone know if she kissed a woman on stage last night like she's done in the past? 

"I'm sorry if you brought your kids....But this is probably the best, most educational, and fun way for them to grapple with these things." Ah, yes, Lady Gaga is the new Dr. Ruth. Imagine if she taught sex education in high schools! 

(Also, she's right: if you have a good poker face, you can totally win at poker even if you suck at the rest of the game. I say this from experience.)

PS That person has uploaded a lot of HQ versions of songs from last night's J&P. Thank you, kind soul! 

She/Her/Hers

The more videos i see of the jazz and piano, the more i wanted a chance to see her in this register. Everyone who gets to watch it, it's a  precious gift... I don't know what she's going to do jazz wise in the future, but given she literally adores it, i hope one day somehow she can bring something like this show to Europe, who knows. 

ferretti

The happiness Gaga has these days, in particular this leg of Vegas is unreal. I love her so much. And this version of Poker Face is so much funnier than the one we got last January. A LEGEND. Educate the kids mamma.

disco stick tester, inquire within

Steccazero

In the Paparazzi performance she said "I didn't do this to be stoked, i did it for IMPACT" :udidnt:

pls get into this ***uettery

Franch Toast
40 minutes ago, Renie said:

Between this and enigma, I enjoyed jazz and piano a lot more! Her personality just shines through! Her vocals, her energy, her outfits! Everyone was captivated! Almost every song got a standing ovation! And I cried with her during “someone to watch over me”

I'm looking forward to this so much more than Enigma. She's able to interact with the audience more and better express herself. Plus, she's so much naughtier! I love it! :heart: 

She/Her/Hers

Archived