Stefani Tee
politics

USA Today/Suffolk Poll: Buttigieg Gets an Iowa Boost After Strong Debate

Featured Posts

HybridAT
42 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Oh wow you have???!  That is so kool to hear & yes South Bend has it’s ups & downs. But it is Most DEFINITELY one of the better Midwest cities - lol  Most people in my town love Major Pete!  My step sisters name is Shalon Davis & she has been working for him since he became my actually. 😊👍🏾

P.S. I don’t know them actually, I will have to ask her next time I speak to her. I haven’t met the major ask of yet, but my father & step-mom have many times tho... 😇👌🏾

Oh yes absolutely! I've been following the campaign for a while now. It's sad the media chooses to report only selective narratives about South Bend. I get it, things are not great. But no city is great. South Bend has made tremendous progress under Pete's leadership and even though he isn't my mayor, he still makes me feel proud of him.

Do you still live in South Bend? They have two offices there now – one HQ and another campaign office. If you wish to get involved with the campaign in any capacity, let me know. I can put you in touch with local SB organizers and volunteers.

• Like 1

En_Sabah_Nur
1 hour ago, HybridAT said:

Oh yes absolutely! I've been following the campaign for a while now. It's sad the media chooses to report only selective narratives about South Bend. I get it, things are not great. But no city is great. South Bend has made tremendous progress under Pete's leadership and even though he isn't my mayor, he still makes me feel proud of him.

Do you still live in South Bend? They have two offices there now – one HQ and another campaign office. If you wish to get involved with the campaign in any capacity, let me know. I can put you in touch with local SB organizers and volunteers.

You are VERY correct about SB prospering more under his leadership! 🤗

...And yes, I still live in South Bend. Don’t know where his campaign office is tho, since I haven’t done any campaigning like that since Obama ran in 08 - lol  🤷🏾‍♂️

Egypt. W