music news

Kesha - HIGH ROAD (Album Trailer)

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Sorry didn't really keep with Kesha is 0:57 from one of her older videos or is this apart of her new project? 

That's the mvideo of "Praying" from Rainbow. Beautiful song, beautiful album.

underneath the pine

DitaDolla
9 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Even kesha is serving visuals jesus christ whats wrong with gaga

Lol let's wait for LG6... we got amazing visuals until Joanne (excluding John Wayne) bc this was the asthetic...

And ASIB lol u all already know it's a movie so there's not to much to do...

Let's wait for the new single with a video and then judge bc i'm pretty sure she will fvck **** up

RickMonster98

omg the hype is real! these visuals look STUNNING :giveup: i already love "raising hell", can't freaking wait 

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

ANIMAL 2.0 IS COMING :bradley::bradley::bradley:

Love the blonde look and the one with the headscarf :giveup:

Telephone part. 2 ft Kesha 🥰

FameHookah
4 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

Lol let's wait for LG6... we got amazing visuals until Joanne (excluding John Wayne) bc this was the asthetic...

And ASIB lol u all already know it's a movie so there's not to much to do...

Let's wait for the new single with a video and then judge bc i'm pretty sure she will fvck **** up

Letuce pray 😨😢 she deserves the BEST visals ever shes talented af to waste her repeak on ugly videos again

WTF is MDNA

Luna Lovegood

WE WILL BE SUPPORTING MISS KESHA 

luna’s advocate

ItsTommyBitch

This was so cute and well put together. I have hype for the album now!

Good job sis :golfclap: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

joannesrats
19 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

This sounds like the opposite of a concept album though, an album just for fun. I wouldn’t want to hear an actual concept album from Kesha anyway, this sounds much better.

The sound was described as fun, but from my perspective it is definitely a concept album. It's talking about how life is your vacation from when you're dead and it's one long trip with your family and you don't know where you're going. That's more than a theme, that's a story. Just because the album is fun doesn't mean it's not a concept album

A Hybrid
13 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

The sound was described as fun, but from my perspective it is definitely a concept album. It's talking about how life is your vacation from when you're dead and it's one long trip with your family and you don't know where you're going. That's more than a theme, that's a story. Just because the album is fun doesn't mean it's not a concept album

Yes, if it does have that story all around, you could say that. Pop albums rarely stick to the theme though, just look at ARTPOP.

No family’s safe when I sashay

joannesrats
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

Yes, if it does have that story all around, you could say that. Pop albums rarely stick to the theme though, just look at ARTPOP.

That's because ARTPOP wasn't really a concept album. We'll have to wait and see, but it seems like there's going to be a full storyline with the video previews that we got

Archived