Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Original AHS: Hotel Concept

theahsfan

Featured Posts

I think Hotel is one of the weirdest seasons on AHS. You have to be extremely in the mood to watch it because it has a different timing than the rest of the seasons. It's very chill and seductive, very Los Angeles.

MonsterMom
2 minutes ago, Bio said:

I think Hotel is one of the weirdest seasons on AHS. You have to be extremely in the mood to watch it because it has a different timing than the rest of the seasons. It's very chill and seductive, very Los Angeles.

When is anyone not in the mood to watch the Countess? :oprah: . :ladyhaha:

James Gibson

well that looks an interesting concept Ryan Murphy would love to ruin it by episode 4 :flutter:

for real, i liked the actual concept and thought the season had great episodes (including a standout for Gaga in episode 7). however that ten commandments killer thing went really boring and such a waste of Wes Bentley in the cast

Pop Music
14 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

mood 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

thierryrreiht

I think it would have served even more. I love the Countess storyline but the 10 Commandments Killer is just such a weak and uninteresting plot... SHOW ME THE VAMPIRES!!!

15 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

And if I’m not in the mood, the countess puts me in the mood!:oops::icega:

Sneaky Oliver

I dont think I would enjoy this original script. The hospital thing was already seen in previous seasons.

A hotel full of vampires ghosts and murders was good enough. For me the Detective thing was unnecessary and dragged for too long during that season! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

I think both what we got and the original plans are kinda meh, Hotel was the worst theme so far, what saved the season was the characters cause if the plot was super dependent of the location like Murder House it would have been a snoozefest.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Gaga slayed but Hotel was the worst AHS season for me. This would have been so much better 

who will love me when the night is over

1 hour ago, Bio said:

This is the reason I love Hotel so much.

The atmosphere in it is so unique :giveup:

I'm probably wrong

Miracle
1 hour ago, Spock said:

Gaga slayed but Hotel was the worst AHS season for me. This would have been so much better 

Apocalypse, Freakshow and Roanoke say otherwise.

VOLANTIS

Ryan literally said the Top Hat is a hint at Gaga so he clearly knew of her involvement and this sounds like fan fic tbh. 

If you're running a Hotel during the Civil war that too with one wing functioning as a medical ward, you pretty much wouldn't be running much of a business as a "Hotel" and therefore what else could the season offer besides war and Hospital related story lines? And Murphy said he had no plans to make a season revolving around a hospital because he already did Asylum.

But on the other hand he did say he'd never do Vampires ever and.. well.. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived