đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Original AHS: Hotel Concept

theahsfan

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Apocalypse, Freakshow and Roanoke say otherwise.

Apocalpyse had the Coven cross over that saved the season (not saying it wasn't a messy)

Freakshow in hindsight had strong characters, had a big scope and felt really ambitious overall

Roanoke was also really ambitious in scope and format, and was the first time in years AHS was a horror show

Hotel was unfocused, predictable, boring, had trash characters, nonsensical ghosts and all of this without mentioning that tragic serial killer storyline 

who will love me when the night is over

GhettoFabulous
2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I dont think I would enjoy this original script. The hospital thing was already seen in previous seasons.

A hotel full of vampires ghosts and murders was good enough. For me the Detective thing was unnecessary and dragged for too long during that season! 

Honestly it ruined the season for me :madge: like ain’t nobody checking for that damn detective :madge: it would’ve been such a serve if it was more vampires etc. less detective bullshit 

Tom Nook

Aww I love a history heavy season :messga: although Hotel Cortez had that unique opulent but also gothic sleazy vibe to it, they really should’ve fleshed out the Ten Commandments Killer instead of an attempt of recreating Se7en

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Tom Nook

Also if the went with the Hotel Provincial it would’ve been the third time they filmed in Louisiana

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

TheSlash

Aside from this worn out hospital concept ( that luckily never came to fruition :duck: ), Hotel was so weird. On one hand there were the hotel's inhabitants which I lived for - I mean, both The Countess and Liz Taylor were ICONIQUE

tenor.gif?itemid=14535780

tenor.gif?itemid=5470324

:firega: 

On the other hand, this 10 Commandment sh*t was just plain boring and unnecessary and the season could've lived happily ever after without it ( I skip that when I watch the season, tbh :huntyga: ).

Ew, David!

theahsfan
8 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

Ryan literally said the Top Hat is a hint at Gaga so he clearly knew of her involvement and this sounds like fan fic tbh. 

If you're running a Hotel during the Civil war that too with one wing functioning as a medical ward, you pretty much wouldn't be running much of a business as a "Hotel" and therefore what else could the season offer besides war and Hospital related story lines? And Murphy said he had no plans to make a season revolving around a hospital because he already did Asylum.

But on the other hand he did say he'd never do Vampires ever and.. well.. 

It's not fanfic. This info comes directly from people who have worked on the show since it began who I've spoken with. Plus Matt Bomer said that the early pitch was Civil War/Hotel.

The Top Hat hint actually was likely a hint towards the movie Top Hat Hotel, which still would've hinted at the earlier version of Season 5 

VOLANTIS
6 hours ago, theahsfan said:

It's not fanfic. This info comes directly from people who have worked on the show since it began who I've spoken with. Plus Matt Bomer said that the early pitch was Civil War/Hotel.

The Top Hat hint actually was likely a hint towards the movie Top Hat Hotel, which still would've hinted at the earlier version of Season 5 

No no I wasn't calling this fake. :kara:

I'm just saying it sounds a lot like fanfic versions of Asylum and hence would come across as a rip off of it self. :sweat:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Villanelle

That whole thing where Ryan Murphy said the Top Hat thing in S4 was a hint that Gaga was going to be in Hotel is so pathetic. Literally no one would've guessed that or even would associate that with her now. It was clearly a more last minute decision to have her in the show and we know how odd the scheduling for (most) RM productions are.

For example, most seasons of AHS haven't even finished production as episodes 4/5/6 are airing. 

What is so blatant and nauseating about RM is he basically gets a group of randoms together (usually men he finds attractive) and hires them for his shows Like those twins who are/were models and "insta famous". When you're approached my someone like RM you're not going to turn that sort of opportunity down. 

As much as I love most of his productions (especially 'Feud') he has literally become gay-obsessed and it's just so blatant. 

TheSlash
8 hours ago, Villanelle said:

Literally no one would've guessed that or even would associate that with her now

lady-gaga-applause-climbing-the-charts-0

:lolga:  :derpga: 

Ew, David!

Villanelle
19 hours ago, TheSlash said:

lady-gaga-applause-climbing-the-charts-0

:lolga:  :derpga: 

No one would ever think of that pic of Gaga, not even the fans. Wasn't that pic in 2013? Hotel wasn't made or aired until 2015. Admit the reach!

TheSlash
20 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

No one would ever think of that pic of Gaga, not even the fans. Wasn't that pic in 2013? Hotel wasn't made or aired until 2015. Admit the reach!

Did I ever say it wasn't? :trollga: 

Ew, David!

Archived