Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kanye West’s new album coming October 25

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

I have a feeling I wont like it. He's getting into a niche there, the christian gospel genre is a small group, maybe he wants to 'democratize' it but ultimately either ur christian and u feel it, or ur not & u forget about the album altogether 

Matangi
22 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

I have a feeling I wont like it. He's getting into a niche there, the christian gospel genre is a small group, maybe he wants to 'democratize' it but ultimately either ur christian and u feel it, or ur not & u forget about the album altogether 

I disagree. The Life of Pablo was a largely gospel based album sonically, but still served. The thing that I am unsure of is his lyricism, but if Kanye's albums have anything in common, it's that they are almost always produced immaculately and carefully.

44 minutes ago, Matangi said:

The Life of Pablo was a largely gospel based album sonically

Sonically yes but this, from what im understand will be christian, meaning the lyrics will be too

Ally Campana

I Forgot That He Existed. :awesome::teehee: From the looks of his church services, it looks like he’s praising a False God though.

Does it matter? Damage is done

After a year of being delayed..

Can't wait to hear it finally, Not really into the vibe but I think it can be inspiring actually maybe ?! 

www.kalderone.com

A Hybrid
1 hour ago, kyanewest said:

ultimately either ur christian and u feel it, or ur not & u forget about the album altogether 

Nah fam anything van be a subject of art, if you limit it you’re stealing the freedom of speech

No family’s safe when I sashay

ANTI WP
27 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

on Spotify and Apple Music

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR85QIzY7VriSc1fd5Nae

We only claim flops so i will stream that sh** on tidal :poot:

AlexanderMagno

Well, it's Kanye. He might have a bad attitude, but damn he is a music genius.

I'm actually excited. And although his work is not as influential as it used to be, I can see a small ressurgence of christian gospel. Tbh christian music is out there to be picked up, Christianity is enjoying a good amount of popularity, more than over the last twenty years.

Archived