💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Sims 4: Discover University reveal tomorrow

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Full reveal out tomorrow – October 22nd at 8AM PT.

luna’s advocate

Chromaticunt

I've only bought a couple expansions for The Sims 4 but I remember not liking University from past series. It's just a bit blah at this point. Are EA responding to customer demand or have they just run out of ideas? If they did one about travelling the world, I'd snap that up. 

SHALLOW
30 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

I've only bought a couple expansions for The Sims 4 but I remember not liking University from past series. It's just a bit blah at this point. Are EA responding to customer demand or have they just run out of ideas? If they did one about travelling the world, I'd snap that up. 

Everyone’s been requesting this pack for a while tbh, i don’t really find it that exciting either but everyone else loves it 

Guest michaelbaumgardner

The Sims has been in my life ever since Sims 1. My favorite game of all time. Love seeing it evolve constantly!

Super disappointed that they finally broke the "new sims game every 5 years" pattern they had going on with the worst version of the game.  If they operated like they used to, Sims 5 would have already been announced.

They claim they had content to support 4 for several more years, but it makes zero sense to stretch out a base game so "meh" and fundamentally flawed.  The engine just can't support the cool stuff people want like the older games could.  I loved 4 at first and have a few hundred hours played, but after a while there's just nothing interesting left to do even if you keep buying new packs.  I could go on a huge rant but I'll refrain :saladga:

NightStar
1 hour ago, jsn said:

Super disappointed that they finally broke the "new sims game every 5 years" pattern they had going on with the worst version of the game.  If they operated like they used to, Sims 5 would have already been announced.

They claim they had content to support 4 for several more years, but it makes zero sense to stretch out a base game so "meh" and fundamentally flawed.  The engine just can't support the cool stuff people want like the older games could.  I loved 4 at first and have a few hundred hours played, but after a while there's just nothing interesting left to do even if you keep buying new packs.  I could go on a huge rant but I'll refrain :saladga:

low key agree with you. I still prefer the full pack of Sims 3. 

Archived