💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Happy birthday, Joanne!

Franch Toast

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

Lady Gaga released Joanne three years ago today. 

In honor of the album that everyone here loves to hate on (but I personally love this album), here's an article about Joanne just published today:\https://www.udiscovermusic.com/stories/joanne-lady-gaga-album/

"Sometimes less ends up being rather more. For her fifth album, Joanne, Lady Gaga stepped back from the high drama of her previous release, ARTPOP. This time around, she was determined to deaden the noise and let her music speak for itself.

It would be wrong to paint Joanne as a genre piece. The early expectation that the album would be some radical nu-country classic or an abrupt leftfield jam proved wide of the mark, but when the album was released, on 21 October 2016, everything about the 11-track collection spoke with more confidence, yet was also softer when measured against what had come before."

[you can read the rest at the link]

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Birthday Joanne!!! I’m very happy you exist as an album because you are amazing! I don’t care what anyone else says!!:tony::party:

HookerOnAChurch

My fav Lady Gaga's album, just after Born This Way! Happy birthday little masterpiece of a record :kiss:

skedaddleBItCh

Happy Birthday Joanne!!:kara:

First Gaga Album I listened to:kara:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

hi joanne, 

release your sister ARTPOP Act II Franch Toast F Fortnight Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu 

LGMonster95

I still love and listen to Joanne even now. Such an underrated and diverse album, I'll never forget the moment when I heard the title track for the first time, I had to pause everything else for like a couple of minutes because I was a mess.

SpookyKid

Oh wow, feels like it was just yesterday :giveup: thank you Gaga for blessing us with another masterpiece

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Ally Campana

This album has such a special place in my heart. :kara: Girl where do you think you’re going? :kara:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Sneaky Oliver

I think every Gaga album changes my life and perspective a little and so did Joanne. Perhaps not the album by itself in terms of only music but the message she was spreading through interviews and social media at that time. 

It really made me rethink about my own behavior and become a more caring person even though I had already considered myself to be kind and caring. 

So I have to be thankful again for another Gaga era and all the learning. I feel like she learns just as much about life as we do through her music! :heart:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Joanne is like red wine, it only gets better and better.

And don't forget it introduced us to another outstanding vocalist

ydnmnme

Yaaass!:party: I listen to Joanne almost every day! In full! There are some important, sad and happy moments I’ll associate with this album forever :heart: 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Doncho

The feeling of listening to a Gaga album the first time is always wonderful. I really love the Joanne album, I just have problems with the era as a whole. But every part of Gaga s career is special to me.

Happy Birthday :heart:

Venus Rose
1 hour ago, Big Brother said:

hi joanne, 

release your sister ARTPOP Act II Franch Toast F Fortnight Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu 

FT ADELE

Archived