Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ellie Goulding on new album

corvus albus

Featured Posts

ElectricHaus

Sadly I don't feel like there's a ton of hype. 

The first few singles weren't amazing which saddened me. Sixteen was the only song that I really liked but it didn't have much replay value. Sadly Ellie isn't one of those artists that can wait several years to drop an album and still have  a crap ton of demand. This album should have dropped months ago if not a year ago. STILL LOVE HER THOUGH and can't wait for the album whenever she chooses to drop. 

HausOfHarlow

Flux, Close to Me, Sixteen, Hollow Crown, Hate Me, Mama, etc. We're half way to a full album. I've loved her since the release of Halcyon, but it's not looking to bright for her to be doing a full LP release. 

14 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

The one hit wonder of out generation

Maybe in America, but in Europe so had many huge hits.

Suspiria
30 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

The one hit wonder of out generation

I don't personally like her but she's far from a one hit wonder. She's been a radio staple here for the past decade.

Goodtimes12128
53 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

The one hit wonder of our generation

More like queen of payola? Close to me went #1 on adult top 4 and #2 on mainstream top 40 in the US despite really poor download and streaming numbers.

nswain1110

I've a feeling the label told her to go back to the drawing board because they didn't think it would have legs/be successful. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

gypsy101
36 minutes ago, Goodtimes12128 said:

More like queen of payola? Close to me went #1 on adult top 4 and #2 on mainstream top 40 in the US despite really poor download and streaming numbers.

i heard it on the radio all the time sis

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Maybe in America, but in Europe so had many huge hits.

Lights and Love Me Like You Do were both really big in the US - and that's just the songs I can think of off the top of my head. I don't follow her really closely so there could be more. Definitely not a one-hit wonder.

9 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Lights and Love Me Like You Do were both really big in the US - and that's just the songs I can think of off the top of my head. I don't follow her really closely so there could be more. Definitely not a one-hit wonder.

Burn and I Need Your Love with Calvin Harris were probably hits too over there? Anyways, she’s more than a one-hit wonder indeed and Love Me Like You Do is one of the biggest hits of the decade so she did that.

Reginald

I used to stan so hard. What ever happened to her career? 

After Halcyon, which I loved, I kind of just stopped paying attention. 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

codymonster
1 hour ago, A Hybrid said:

The one hit wonder of our generation

Lolololol, what? Lights, Anything Can Happen, Burn, Love Me Like You Do, I Need Your Love, On My Mind all say otherwise...

Archived