question

Should Gaga get pregnant soon?

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

I think she already should find the right man in her life. Which she failed to obviously as of now. Anyway it's not a run. 

Schwerk

Sorry but this is so rude. Let the girl live and not have a child with the next best man. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Franch Toast

I'm sure this statement comes from a good place, but women don't need people telling them what they should or shouldn't do with their uteruses. She still has a good decade or so where she could get pregnant if she so desires – she's far from menopause. Moreover, pregnancy isn't the only way to create a family. She could also use a surrogate or adopt, but all of that is her business, not ours. 

She/Her/Hers

Again a thread with something that Gaga “Should” do. :interestinga:

It is already irritating enough that some  Monsters think that they are Managers when it comes to her career. Managing her personal life by making threads like this infuriates me. Maybe you “should” get pregnant yourself.

LGMonster95

Can fans stop acting like they're Gaga's mother? It's cringy af and in fact not even her mother should tell her when to get pregnant and with who....

The Bling

Fans should mind their own business and just wait for music, the only thing they can have a say in

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

JazzGa

Thanks for the sexist thread have a nice day

Spoiler

If you wanted to discuss whether or not Gaga should have a baby now, you can do that in a less-sexist way next time by

1) Not telling a woman when she should get pregnant (try phrasing it as a question/discussion)

2) Not making an uneducated ass menopause/biological clock/"running out of time" joke

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Lighter
2 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

Hopefully after LG6 she finds the right man and she can settle down and start a family

Or rock it like cardi B? Depends

Archived